The Cause and Possible Cure for Cancer and Chronic Diseases from Applying, Papaya Leaf Juice, Baking Soda, Aspirin, Sugar, Temperature, Vietnamese Qi Gong, Breathing, Exercise, Metabolism, and Traditional Medicine
Van Duy Dao – Trainer, Awaken You Wonderful We, Vietnam – Int J Diabetes Metab Disord, 2019
AbstractIn practice, the author has seen many cases that have been successfully recovered from cancer by alternative therapies without using the medicine. On the one hand, Some of them are recovered by Papaya leaf juice, some of them are by baking soda, some of them are by Qi Gong breathing or other therapies. On the other hand, the scientists also found that baking soda and raising body temperature also have a positive impact on cancer treatment so that physicians using baking soda and raising body temperature when applying chemotherapy for cancer. The question is how and why these cases are successful? The answer will give us an overall view of most diseases that we are dealing with. This is just part of my view and I have seen it had positive impacts on many cases. During studying the functions of the cells and organs, the author thought: “All of these functions will poorly execute or do not happens at all if we give its poor fuels or cut important parts of the metabolic reactions. The cells and organs are in an ecosystem. All fuels or ingredients should at the precise biological amounts. Nothing more, nothing less. Too many sugars can be seen as too much fuel, it can destroy the body, most are described well with hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, hypotension, and hypertension.
Keywords:Cancer, chronic diseases, metabolism, enzymes, glycemia, papaya, baking soda, alternative therapies, glycemia, Vietnamese Qi Gong, hypoglycemia, deep breathing.
Citation:Van D. Dao. (September 2017). Awaken You Wonderful We: The secret of the one-page table reveals all the real causes of all phenomena and problems: Most phenomena, physical problems, mental problems, social problems and how to solve them: Ability, Autoimmune diseases, Belief system, Gut feelings, Hysteria, Learning, Learning difficulties, Mental problems, ADHD, Alcohol use disorders, Anxiety disorders, Autism, Behavioral Disorders, Depression,…
1. Cells with metabolic reactions are the basic structure of all tissues and organs
Table 1: Catabolic reactions
|Substrate + Oxy + Enzyme = Product + H2O + Energy (ATP/heat) + Enzyme|
These are the factors that the author withdraw from inorganic reactions, organic reactions, and intercellular metabolic reactions catalyzed by enzymes.
Table 2: The factors that impact the catabolic reactions in the body
|The factors that impact the catabolic reactions in the body: the cell, the reactions, the environment, and the whole body.|
|Factor 1: Concentration of Enzyme|
|Factor 2: Concentration of Substrate from digested foods|
|Factor 3: Concentration of Oxy|
|Factor 4: Concentration of products|
|Factor 5: Mobility of blood circulation or the mobility of fluid in the cells and around the tissues.|
|Factor 6: The state of the solution: homogeneous or inhomogeneous|
|Factor 7: Temperature: When two reactants are in the same fluid phase, their particles collide to have a reaction. If the reactants are uniformly dispersed in a single homogeneous, then the number of collisions per unit time depends on concentration and temperature.|
|Factor 8: PH of the environment.|
|Factor 9: Effect of Activators or cofactors. Some of the enzymes require certain inorganic metallic cations, like Mg2+, Mn2+, Zn2+, Ca2+, Co2+, Cu2+, Na+, K+, etc., for their optimum activity.|
|Factor 10: Some of the properties in this category are the state of matter, molecular size, bond type, and bond strength.- State of Matter- Bond Type- Bond Strength- Number of Bonds/Molecular Size|
|                                                                   |
2. Forget biology, forget biogenetics, forget biochemistry, forget the immune system, forget the metabolism when there are the problems that reduce normal circulation: Glycemia and blood pressure.
What is oxygen in the blood circulation for? When we talk about the vital role of oxygen, we forget that the vital role of oxygen is to interact with glucose in the cells catalyzed by many enzymes to generate energy. The main source to generate energy in cells is from glucose, enough glucose is as vital as enough oxygen.The circulatory, or the vascular system, is an organ system that permits blood to circulate and transport nutrients (such as amino acids and electrolytes), oxygen, carbon dioxide, hormones, glucose and blood cells to and from the cells in the body to provide nourishment and help in fighting diseases, stabilize temperature and pH, and maintain homeostasis.
|Globally, the average blood pressure, age-standardized, has remained about the same since 1975 to the present, at approx. 127/79 mmHg in men and 122/77 mmHg in women. |
Blood pressure is influenced by cardiac output, total peripheral resistance, and arterial stiffness and varies depending on the situation, emotional state, activity, and relative health/disease states. In the short term, blood pressure is regulated by baroreceptors which act via the brain to influence the nervous and endocrine systems. The main purpose is to give the cells enough energy to function well which varies depending on the site, situation, emotional state, activity, and relative health/disease statesBlood pressure that is too low is called hypotension, and pressure that is consistently high is hypertension.We do know that Blood the pressure is the vital signs, but we are taught that hypotension is so dangerous that we forget the danger of lower blood pressure. So that most of the therapists only afraid of hypertension and skip the dangerous of hypotension. Blood pressure is the vital signs of a healthy body. Blood pressure tell us the state of the circulatory system, also called the cardiovascular system, an organ system that permits blood to circulate and transport nutrients (such as amino acids and electrolytes), oxygen, carbon dioxide, hormones, glucose and blood cells to and from the cells in the body to provide nourishment and help in fighting diseases, stabilize temperature and pH, and maintain homeostasis.In practicing, the author recorded: healthy people only have the feeling of dizziness or vertigo when they have hypotension or hypoglycemia.Interruptions of coronary circulation quickly cause heart attacks, in which the heart muscle is damaged by oxygen starvation and glucose starvation. Such interruptions are usually caused by ischemic heart disease (coronary artery disease) and sometimes by embolism from other causes like obstruction in blood flow through vessels. Cardiologists are taught well about the vital role of blood circulation to the heart so they pay attention very closely the to the healthy of the coronary arteries. Coronary artery disease causes the blood flow to the heart below the optimum level. but the facts are all the living cells of the body need an optimum level of the blood circulation. Many tissues and organs are not as important as the heart, so we do not see immediately the signs of localized ischemia of these tissues. Poor localized circulation will make the localized disordered metabolism which will lead to abnormal functions of the organs, and the cells may die quicker than normal, withdraw to an inactive state or speed up the degeneration of the tissues. If too many tissues and organs have poor circulation for a long time, we may soon have systemic diseases or severe syndromes. This is why the hypotension should be paid more attention than normal. Any number of blood pressure below the normal number will cause the cells and organs to work below the normal level. The author has seen many practitioners who said they feel more tired, dizziness, fatigue or weakness since recent years, but when they went for a check-up, doctors could not find any diseases and problems. After checking their blood pressure, the author usually got the number below the normal number, the systolic pressure may be around 110 mmHg or 100 mmHg. This made the author think that, if these people have these low blood pressure for years or decades, they will get specific diseases. It is just the blood flow to all organs and tissues are below the optimum level.
AWAKEN YOU WONDERFUL WE: One-page table reveals all the real causes of phenomena and problems: Ability – ADHD, Autism – Depression – Belief system – Gut feelings – Learning -Talent
Table 3: The signs and the effects of hypotension.
|The signs and the effects of hypotension||The possible mechanism|
|· Lightheadedness or dizziness.||Not enough glucose and oxygen|
|· If the blood pressure is sufficiently low, fainting may occur.||Severe lacking glucose and oxygen|
|· Chest pain||Not enough glucose and oxygen make the heart and lung have to work more, this causes the pain|
|· Shortness of breath||The brain stimulate to take more breath to get oxygen|
|· Irregular heartbeat||Not enough glucose and oxygen|
|· Fever higher than 38.3 °C (101 °F)||Impaired thermoregulation|
|· Headache||Not enough glucose and oxygen|
|· Stiff neck||Not enough glucose and oxygen make the muscle cells become inactive. These are muscle we use most of the time.|
|· Severe upper back pain||Not enough glucose and oxygen make the muscle cells become inactive. These are muscle we use most of the time.|
|· Cough with sputum|
|· Prolonged diarrhea or vomiting||Not enough glucose and oxygen make the muscle cells become inactive or semi-paralyzed mixed with overactive|
|· Dyspepsia (indigestion)||Not enough glucose and oxygen for the cells act well.|
|· Dysuria (painful urination)|
|· Acute, life-threatening allergic reaction||The reduction of the immune system|
|· Seizures||Severe lacking glucose and oxygen make the brain cells overactive disharmony mixing with inactive.|
|· Loss of consciousness||Not enough glucose and oxygen|
|· Profound fatigue||Hypotension is the vital signs|
|· Temporary blurring or loss of vision||Not enough glucose and oxygen|
|· Black tarry stools||Not enough glucose and oxygen for the intestine cells.|
     In practice, the author did see that when the glycemia below the normal level, most practitioners feel dizziness, vertigo, weakness, these signs can be deal well with just glass of sugar juice. This makes the author realized that glycemia, blood pressure and physical health is interdependent. People have good health when they have these indicators in the normal range. It is also the aim that most traditional aim to deal with. The traditional medicine aims to solve the cause and make the whole body is balanced. Modern medicine merely treats the symptoms which are the results metabolism disordered.
3. Hypoglycemia and hypothermia
Glycemia and temperature of specific tissues is crucial for the functions of the tissues, in practice, traditional therapist always feel the cold or low temperature in the pain legs, pain arm or irritational stomach. It is the signs that abnormal areas temperature links to physical pain. If they check the blood glucose in the finger of healthy hand and the finger of the tingling hand, they can see that there is a variation of these two numbers. These numbers are not the same even we do at the same time and to the same people. It is because of localized knots can prevent blood circulation.When the body’s ability to thermoregulate becomes hindered and is left untreated, organ failure is imminent. Blood flow will be reduced, leading to ischemia, and, ultimately, multiple organ failures.          
Table 4: The signs and the effects of hypoglycemia
|The signs and the effects of hypoglycemia|
|Sympathetic nervous system||Central nervous system|
|· Produced by the counterregulatory hormones||• Abnormal thinking, impaired judgment||• Difficulty speaking, slurred speech|
|• Shakiness, anxiety, nervousness||• Nonspecific dysphoria, moodiness, depression, crying, exaggerated concerns||• Ataxia, incoordination, sometimes mistaken for drunkenness|
|• Palpitations, tachycardia||• Feeling of numbness, pins and needles (paresthesia)||• Focal or general motor deficit, paralysis, hemiparesis|
|• Sweating||• Negativism, irritability, belligerence, combativeness, rage||• Headache|
|• Pallor, coldness, clamminess||• Personality change, emotional lability||• Stupor, coma, abnormal breathing|
|• Dilated pupils (mydriasis)||• Fatigue, weakness, apathy, lethargy, daydreaming, sleep||• Generalized or focal seizures|
|• Hunger, borborygmus||• Confusion, memory loss, lightheadedness or dizziness, delirium||• Abnormal thinking, impaired judgment|
|• Nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort||• Staring, glassy look, blurred vision, double vision||• Nonspecific dysphoria, moodiness, depression, crying, exaggerated concerns|
|• Headache||• Flashes of light in the field of vision||• Feeling of numbness, pins, and needles (paresthesia)|
|Shakiness, dysphoria. Significant hypoglycemia appears to increase the risk of cardiovascular disease||• Automatic behavior, also known as automatism||• Negativism, irritability, belligerence, combativeness, rage|
      Hypoglycemic symptoms can also occur when one is sleeping. Examples of symptoms during sleep can include damp bed sheets or clothes from perspiration. Having nightmares or the act of crying out can be a sign of hypoglycemia. Once the individual is awake they may feel tired, irritable, or confused and these may be signs of hypoglycemia as well. What if localized hypoglycemia, localized hypotension appears in the brain, and other tissues of the body for years or even the decades? The author did record glycemia, temperature, and stiffness of the pain, numbness areas, the recorded results are much different from the normal areas of the same body. And when practitioners take sugar juice with suitable exercise, the author did see when the localized glycemia, localized temperature back to normal, most of the pain and numbness disappeared.Long-term effects of hypoglycemia may lead to permanent brain damage. The longterm effects of diabetes show the results that cells, organs, and tissues are under severe degeneration for years. It has been frequently found that those type 1 diabetics found “dead in bed” in the morning after suspected severe hypoglycemia had some underlying coronary pathology that led to an induced fatal heart attack.        
Hypoglycemia is also found in many people with hypothermia, as hypothermia, may be a result of hypoglycemia. The distribution of temperature in the body will lead us to know where the cells may suffer hypoglycemia and low temperature. The level of sugar in the blood is like the level of supplying energy for the billions of cells and organs function normally. Body temperature is also maintained by the function of the body cells. The whole body is a big biologic machine that all of the activities of the cells in the body are belong to the energy supplied by the reaction that control by enzymes and these enzymes are very sensitive to the changing of the temperature.
Table 5: The signs and the effects of hypothermia
|The signs and the effects of hypothermia|
|With sympathetic nervous system excitation.||Mental status changes such as amnesia.||Cold|
|High blood pressure||Slurred speech||Hallucinations|
|Fast heart rate||Decreased reflexes||Inflamed skin|
|Fast respiratory rate||Loss of fine motor skills.||Pulmonary edema|
|Contraction of blood vessels||Mental status changes such as amnesia||Lack of reflexes|
|Increased urine production due to cold||Fixed dilated pupils|
|Mental confusion||Low blood pressure|
|Liver dysfunction may also be present||Physiological systems falter and heart rate, respiratory rate, and blood pressure all decrease.|
|Pulse and respiration rates decrease|
|Fast heart rates: ventricular tachycardia, atrial fibrillation|
            
4. Possible results of metabolic disorders proves that metabolic disorders are the real cause.
These are the possible results of metabolic disorders that are proven by scientists. All of these problems do not have medicine but adequate diets and regular physical exercise, vitamins can help.The metabolic disorder creates reactive factors like hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) hypochlorous acid (HClO), and free radicals such as the hydroxyl radical (•OH) and the superoxide anion (O2−). In traditional therapies, when to apply silver rings or silver spoons, we can see that the silver spoons have to change the color to darken. It is the results of reactions between silver and products of metabolic disorders. The facts are when the ill people usually have silver bracelet change the color into darker colors. These products of metabolic disorder will damage to DNA can cause mutations and possibly cancer, if not reversed by DNA repair mechanisms, while damage to proteins causes enzyme inhibition, denaturation and protein degradation.
1. Oxidative stress
Oxidative stress is thought to contribute to the development of a wide range of diseases including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, the pathologies caused by diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, and neurodegeneration in motor neuron diseases. Oxidative damage in DNA can cause cancer.Radicals are only under controlled in a balanced state – Parkinson diseasesRadicals may also be involved in Parkinson’s disease, senile and drug-induced deafness, schizophrenia, and Alzheimer’s. The classic free-radical syndrome, the iron-storage disease hemochromatosis, is typically associated with a constellation of free-radical-related symptoms including movement disorder, psychosis, skin pigmentary melanin abnormalities, deafness, arthritis, and diabetes mellitus
2. Neuritis is the general inflammation of the peripheral nervous system may link to Parkinson diseases, Leprosy, and diabetic complications.
Nerve injury is an injury to nervous tissue. Neurapraxia is a disorder of the peripheral nervous system in which there is a temporary loss of motor and sensory function due to blockage of nerve conduction, usually lasting an average of six to eight weeks before full recovery. Symptoms depend on the nerves involved but may include pain, paresthesia (pins-and-needles), paresis (weakness), hypoesthesia (numbness), anesthesia, paralysis, wasting, . and the disappearance of the reflexes.
Carcinogen is any substance, radionuclide, or radiation that promotes carcinogenesis, the formation of cancer, these also may be the byproduct of metabolic disorder. When there is poor circulation, the repairing for the DNA damage also reduced.Is it genes or accumulation? We do see that genes are attacked by many factors and under continuous repairing. When the repairing is too weak, we may have damaged genes and a genetic disorder. Inside the cells, gene expression needs ATP and a series of anabolic reactions; these reactions also depend on the nature of substrates and nature of the environment, like PH, temperature, enzymes, and homeostasis. Carcinogen: this may be due to the ability to damage the genome or to the disruption of cellular metabolic processes. After the carcinogen enters the body, the body makes an attempt to eliminate it through a process called biotransformation. The purpose of these reactions is to make the carcinogen more water-soluble so that it can be removed from the body, how can the body gain well this purpose when there is systemic or localized blood circulation.                        
4. Pain in many illnesses and in fibromyalgia
“Far away from the optimum level, all things may out of balanced.”Lacking nutrients, and oxygens: cells go into inactive state, cold or stiffness as the bacteria or the cancerous cells in the research of Dr. Dang Chi Van did to test the role of baking soda and cancerous cells. When in this state, the cell does not help the vessels in carrying blood, and it may press on the nearby vessels so that it reduces the supplying blood of the vessels to the targets organs. On the other hand, these cells can press on the nerve tissue that causes pain or irritable sensations. The stiffness of the muscle cells in the back, neck and lumbar may impact the neurons and vessels in the back. The compression makes the related cells, related vessels and related tissues function below the optimum level. In these areas, the rate of dying may exceed the rate of reproducing. This may be the reason why in many alternative therapies, we use heat to pain areas or using back therapies on the back may help many painful conditions.These disordered metabolic reactions create poisonous products, in traditional medicine, therapists called these organs to have negative Qi or negative energy. The oxidative stress, oxidative factors, and free radicals may change the color of the silver bracelet.          
5. Other medical conditions that share similar symptoms as systemic metabolic disorders that need to have deeper research.
– AIDS: acquired immune deficiency syndrome may be a kind of degenerative immune system. - Parkinson’s disease may be view as degeneration of peripheral neurons and mild degeneration of central nervous neurons. Scientists found that Parkinson has a similarity to leprosy in genes. The reason maybe it has relation to the degenerative of peripheral neuron cells. - More research in ulcer prevention and treatment in leprosy is needed to better guide the management of skin changes caused by leprosy-induced nerve damage. In many people who are exposed, the immune system is able to eliminate the leprosy bacteria during the early infection the stage before severe symptoms develop a genetic defect in cell-mediated immunity may cause a person to be susceptible to develop leprosy symptoms after exposure to the bacteria. The region of DNA responsible for this variability is also involved in Parkinson’s disease, may be linked at the biochemical level.- Alzheimer’s may be viewed as the degeneration neurons in the brain. This is about Alzheimer’s disease (AD), also referred to simply as Alzheimer’s, is a chronic neurodegenerative disease that usually starts slowly and gradually worsens over time.
17– May Alzheimer is the combination of severe brain nerve injury and mild peripheral nerve injury- HIV makes immune injury? What is the role of nutrients and physical exercise to speed up the repairing of the injury? - May the problems of diabetes: part of Parkinson, part of leprosy, and part of Alzheimer’s and all other degenerative of relating cells?   - Diabetic is a group of metabolic disorders characterized by high blood sugar levels over a prolonged period. Symptoms of high blood sugar include frequent urination, increased thirst, and increased hunger. If left untreated, diabetes can cause many complications. Acute complications can include diabetic ketoacidosis, hyperosmolar hyperglycemic state, or death. Serious long-term complications include cardiovascular disease, stroke, chronic kidney disease, foot ulcers, and damage to the eyes. Diabetic is simply seen as the high glucose in the blood and low glucose in all cells. When the problems are unsolved, the long-term complications are the results of severe degeneration of the cells and tissues because of the lacking glucose – an important material for metabolic reactions. Balanced diets and regular exercise play an important role in preventing diabetic complications mainly because it increases the blood circulation which increases the chances for the cells to catch glucose.PH acidity is also the by-product of disordered metabolism, PH acidity is not good for the cells and metabolic reactions, this is why baking soda may help many illnesses.
5. Science of the Qi
Combining the factors that affect metabolism, the cause of most diseases and health problems with the Chinese traditional medicine, mechanism of alternative therapies, the author assume that these are the factor to create balancing or the optimum of Qi.
Table 6: Balancing Qi
|Balancing of the body can be measured by Qi. Balancing Qi may equal to all vital signs are in balanced. We can feel the Qi by the energy radiating from the cell, organs, and body by asking, seeing, examining and touching. Balancing Qi means there is no localized abnormal signs and systemic abnormal signs.|
|All these vital signs are interdependent to the changing of the intracellular and extracellular environment.|
|Localized or systemic vital signs become imbalanced for a long time can lead to metabolic diseases.|
|Blood pressure||Glycemia||Oxygen saturation||Body temperature|
|We usually use the general medical indicators to tell whether or not these vital signs are in balanced. The measured indicators tell us about the whole body still in balancing|
|For so long, we forget these vital signs of the specific areas, specific organs. Because of the vasodilation, contraction, blocking factors, the vital signs of the specific areas may be varied. Therapists of traditional medicine use all localized signs of the body, combine it to find the root of diseases.|
|Localized hypertension||Localized hyperglycemia||Localized good oxygen saturation||Localized hyperthermia|
|Localized hypotension||Localized hypoglycemia||Localized low oxygen saturation||Localized hypothermia|
|Then we will have the specific signs of lacking nutrition, lacking oxygens, lacking glucose, poor circulation. Just see the signs of hypotension, hypoglycemia, low oxygen saturation, hypothermia, hypertension, and hyperglycemia. The organs’ functions may fluctuate with the fluctuation of these vital signs.|
|Result of right Qi or balancing of all vital signs: warm areas, the right temperature, the right skin color, healthy cells, and healthy organs, all function well.The places that have abnormal metabolic can be seen as trigger points or knots. Trigger points, blood clots or knots cause a lot of symptoms in the tissues and organs.All these localized vital signs can go up and down according to the physical needs of the body and cells. Increasing and decreasing state alternative replace each other.If not balancing, we can have acute localized or systemic hypotension and localized or systemic hypotension. The imbalance makes the metabolism of the cells become disorder, this may make the process of degeneration or aging may become faster.|
            When traditional therapists touch the patients’ shoulders. They feel bumps with the fingers that they call ‘knots’ or trigger points.Fibromyalgia – a mild systemic disorder of metabolism that makes many muscles in the inactive state. Inactive muscle will make us feel pain, numbness, irritation. I remember the image of the cancerous cells light up when the mice were fed with baking soda by Dr. Dang Chi Van. I see that with suitable impact, we can make these inactive cells will light up again, so the pain and irritation will diminish.Myofascial trigger point: Activation of trigger points may be caused by a number of factors, including acute or chronic muscle overload, activation by other trigger points (key/satellite, primary/secondary), disease, psychological distress via the hormonal the system, homeostatic imbalances, direct trauma to the region, collision trauma such as a car crash which stresses many muscles and causes instant trigger points, infections. These are the factors that directly or indirectly impact on metabolism. The combination of some techniques in the next witing will show you how to remove the trigger points in just 10 minutes.           
6. Effect of deep breathing, Vietnamese Qi Gong exercise and smoking on the glycemia.
It is the deep breathing, not the smoke, makes people lose weight. It is the diaphragm breath, not the smoke, to reduce the rate of getting Parkinson disease. The obvious fact is the deep breathing by the mouth of the smokers can reduce the rate of getting Parkinson disease. Respiration therapy in Khi Cong Y Dao Vietnam, an alternative form of health exercise founded by Master Do Duc Ngoc in 1980, Master Do is widely respected by many people for his expert knowledge of the ancient Eastern concept “Qi” or “Chi” energy. At its core, Khi Cong Y Dao Vietnam combines the idea of Chi energy with simple, specific physical exercises, which is able to stimulate the body to repair damage and regenerate itself. The nutritions, herbs, sugar intake and suitable physical exercises of Vietnamese Qi Gong can make us gain most of the results of most alternative therapies.Inner exercise: best of all is the exercise for the stomach. We do know the good effect of deep breathing in yoga, Qi gong, and meditation. We do know the negative effect of shallow, quick breathing. During my practice, I discover that this relationship to the metabolism of the billions of cells in the abdomen areas which can be a trigger to increase multifold just by practicing. The deep breathing and normal breathing do not change much in the volume of the lungs, but it is relating to the voluntary movement of the stomach muscle and diaphragm muscle during the deep breathing, this leads to the activation of billons cells of many organs in the stomach accidentally. This process increase the blood flow to the stomach, increase the glycemia to the stomach cells, this makes the semi-rigid cells in the stomach activate again. Just a little of practicing the deep breathing by mouth, practitioners may feel the stomach more soften and warmer than before. This is the signs that the cells activate again, the inactivate cells or semi inactive cells activate fully again. The full activation of the billions of cells in the organs still continue after stop practicing the breath, because I can still see the glycemia of practitioners still reducing when they take the rest, some practitioners still feel tired after practicing so that they have to take glasses of sugar juice to feel well again. The activated cells may uptake the sugar in the blood too much to compensate for the hunger of the cells for too long. It is like the cells may bright up with the practicing of deep breathing like the experiment of the dr Dang Chi Van found in the cancerous cells in mice brighten up when let the mice drink the juice have baking soda. In other words, all the cells in the stomach may have full metabolism as normal cells. Why deep breathing is so effective: firstly, it is synergy with the breath to continuously activate the cells in the abdomen so that practitioners do not feel tired. Secondly, is not the breath, but the activation of the billions of cells in the stomach and increase the blood flow to stomach areas gradually, leading to the metabolism of the billions of cells activated then the functions of repairing the damage and removing the temporary blockages in the vessels and organs are at a peak. Metabolism, blood flow, balanced glycemia and the heat will make all enzymes in the stomach at peak of actions, these enzymes are vital for repairing, removing, controlling and active transporting functions of the cells in the stomach. Just by placing an object in the lower abdomen in lying posture, then slowly breath by mouth can make people feel warm in the abdomen, hands, and feet – even the ones who always have cold hand and cold feet.Link of the article on the journalTo make the stomach, a place where digestion, absorption, and elimination has taken place, in a good state
|In Vietnam, we are told to put a small blanket across the stomach of the kids during the sleep to make them sleep well and not ill.In traditional, when people have cold stomach pain, we are told to rub the topical hot medical ointments, drink sweet ginger juice or massage the stomach|
Due to the lung expansion being lower (inferior) on the body as opposed to higher up (superior), it is referred to as ‘deep’ and the higher lung expansion of the rib cage breathing is referred to as ‘shallow’. The actual volume of air taken into the lungs with either means vary. Several conditions are marked by or are symptomatic of, shallow breathing. The more common of these conditions include various anxiety disorders, asthma, hyperventilation, pneumonia, pulmonary edema, and shock. Anxiety, stress, and panic attacks often accompany shallow breathing.Before the test, we check the blood pressure: systolic pressure/diastolic pressure. Then during the breathing, we check the blood pressure regularly and when the participants said they have some strange feeling that they do not have before taking the breathing test. You can do for yourself to compare the signs of the table below. Note that you should have a glass of sugar juice next to you to drink when you have strange signs because it is the signs caused by hypoglycemia when you blow out:- Blow out quickly, strongly and deeply by mouth- Blow out slowly, gently and deeply by mouth
Table 7: Experiments of quick, strong and deep breathing in respiration therapy
|Experiments of quick, strong and deep breathing in respiration therapy|
|Breathings by mouth||Changes inside the body||Glycemia during the breathing||Blood pressure during breathing||Hypoglycemia|
|Group one: blow out quickly, strongly and deeply by mouth||Burn out glucose quickly so that people started to yawn and the feeling of vertigo, dizziness, and the pain, stiffness, and numbness, in the face and the body’s parts after five or ten minutes of practicing.If they have back pain and neck pain before, their pain will become severer when taking deep and fast breathing in and out||Glucose in the blood reduce quickly||Systolic pressure reduced substantially and diastolic pressure reduced substantially.||Most of the signs in the body were clear by a glass of sugar juice.The more severe of the symptoms, the more sugar juice they need to take to clear it out|
       
Table 8: Experiments of slow, gentle and deep breathing in respiration therapy
|Experiments of quick, strong and deep breathing in respiration therapy|
|Breathings by mouth||Changes inside the body||Glycemia during the breathing||Blood pressure during breathing||Hypoglycemia|
|Group two: blow out slowly, gently and deeply by mouth||Burn out glucose slowly so that after five or ten minutes, they do not have as many signs as group one. These people only started to yawn and the feeling of vertigo, dizziness, and the pain, stiffness, and numbness, in the face and the body’s parts after ten or twenty minutes of practicing.||Glucose in the blood reduce slowly, and it was reduced substantially when participants start to have a strange feeling||systolic pressure and diastolic pressure reduce slowly, and it was reduced substantially when participants start to have a strange feeling||Only some participants need to take sugar juice to clear out the strange signs.|
   By practicing and recording the signs, I see that blowing out will reduce the glycemia. If we blow out quickly and strongly, we will reduce the level of glucose in the bloodstream quickly and we will soon have the signs of hypoglycemia after 5 minutes of practicing. Our participants who had high blood pressure just blowing out strongly by mouth in five minutes had systolic pressure reduced 10 mmHg.If we blow out slowly and deeply, we will not have signs of hypoglycemia after 5 minutes of practicing. This kind of breathing is similar to breathing in smoking. During smoking time: people start to breathe in deeply and slowly by mouth. Breath The participants taking a breath by mouth slowly and deeply for 20 minutes can reduce both systolic pressure and diastolic pressure substantially, and their glycemia also reduced. Some participants had a feeling of reducing glucose level in the blood like yawning and the feeling of vertigo, dizziness, and the pain, stiffness, and numbness, in the face and body’s parts. I confirm these feelings appeared caused by reducing glucose level in the bloodstream because all of these feelings had been cleared out immediately just by taking a glass of sugar juice. These are the simple experiments that you can do by yourself. The deep breath of smoking may be the answer for why people who smoke tend to haveThese kinds of breathing can be done by you and all other participants so that you can self prove the signs, symptoms, and applications? As a pharmacist and a trainer of respiration therapy in Qi Cong Y Dao Viet Nam, I see the immense application of the breathing in controlling glucose level and many metabolic diseases that we are facing.Any higher amount or lower amount of ingredients than balanced level will lead to metabolic disorder of the cells and dysfunctioning of the organs. Most of the techniques of Vietnamese Qi Gong is to aim at balancing the circulation system to the important organs and on the whole body. To have healthy circulation, therapists aim at the exercise that increases the mobility of the blood to the five important organs, nutritions, sugar intake, herbs and the techniques removing the blocking points or trigger points. The poor circulation and the blocking points are the main cause of most symptoms like pain, numbness, irritation, stiffness. When the blocking points are near the blood circulation to the head, it can cause a lot of hypotension and hypoglycemia on the central nervous system. These points may around the neck, shoulder and upper back. During the practicing, just within ten minutes, the author could remove these trigger points and these central nervous system disappeared immediately.These are the exercise for Kungfu Master, who has a lot of experience in controlling the body, so if we want to follow this exercise, one crucial thing is that we have to drink sugar juice or eat sugar after five minutes of taking exercise or when we feel any abnormal senses during the exercise, these are the senses of hypoglycemia. To the people who have hypoglycemia or hypotension, they should drink sweet juice as soon as possible: sugar juice, coke, sweet juice.Always place these juice nearby when you start to take the exercise, and drink it immediately whenever you feel strange feelings: pain, numbness, tingling, vertigo, dizziness, short of breath, cold hand, cold sweating… it is the signs of hypoglycemia, all of these signs will be clear when you drink sugar juice. If these signs do not disappear after taking sweat juice, it means that the amount of juice is not enough.To know more detail of the changing in the body, you should have the blood pressure machine and glucose blood machine to measure before, during and after the exercise, especially whenever you have strange symptoms. Do not do this exercise when feeling hunger. Eat some things before taking exercise.Note that the glycemia still reducing after 20 minutes when you stop taking the exercise because when you remove the knots, increase the circulation, the hungry, inactive cells start to act and take up much more glucose.
Table 9: Vietnamese Qi Gong instructed by master Do Duc Ngoc
|Vietnamese Qi Gong instructed by master Do Duc Ngoc|
|The exercise||The steps||Benefits|
|1. Tie the feet then walk on a step or stair for 10 minutes||Slightly rolls the elastic crepe around the calves, tighten a little more around gastrocnemius muscle because of this muscle have a lot of arteries: it will have a strong impact on the arteries and blood circulation when we walk the step.||Activate the blood circulation|
|2. Loading energy for the middle body – the stomach||Activate the organs in the stomach|
|With hypertension: 2 hands placed on the lower abdomen||Men: put a left hand under the right hand|
|Women: Put right hand under the left hand|
|Normal blood pressure||Men: left hand on the upper abdomenRight hand on the lower abdomen|
|Women: right hand on the upper abdomen left hand on the lower abdomen|
|Hypotension: 2 hands placed on the upper abdomen||Men: put the left hand under the right hand|
|Women: Put right hand under the left hand|
|3. Loading energy for 5 organs||Places 2 plates together on the floor. Stand with your feet slightly broader than shoulder-width, then twist the feet to make the toes move closer together, the toes make a V shape. Then bend the knees to make the 2 knees against each other, lower the body part, still keep the back upright, Stretch the arms in front keeping the fingers together then the palms up. Look at both the thumb alternatively in slow succession||Stand like this for 5 to 10 minutes to make the body and the back warm or sweating.Activate the flow of energy in the body.|
|4. Exercise for the lower abdomen: breathing lower abdomen||Place a little heavy object like a stone, can of Coca-Cola on the lower abdomen, then breath via the mouth, When breath in, pay attention to the object, then breath out via the mouth slowly and deeply.|
|5. Pull the knee to the chest and blow the air deeply and slowly||Just press the thumb on the stomach of people: right upper stomach (liver), Left upper stomach (gastric), and middle-lower stomach (intestine, ovule or prostate), if it pain, there may be block for fluidity||Lie on the floor, place the hand to pull the knee to the chest, during the pulling, blow out slowly and deeply when stopping the breath, loosen the hands for a while then move straight the foot to the floor, when moving the foot, just breath in quickly via the mouth, then repeat with another foot, do this for 5 to 10 minutes.|
|6. Blow 3-5 minutes: to reduce blood pressure and glycemia, to prevent vertigo because of reducing glycemia||To hypertension: blow strongly and deeply||Reduce blood pressure by 10 to 20 mmHg after 5 to 10 minutes of blowing.|
|7. Clapping on pain areas when having heat and enough sugar in the blood.|
|Clap on the pain area, on the shoulder, neck, back, lumbar until have the sensations of form and roughness, pain, burning.||When you feel the warmth on the back or warm sweating know the sensation of blocking, just clap on the ribs, it is the normal sensation, then clap on the pain areas: it is the different sensation: maybe numbness||Clap on the areas of pain, it will make the numbness sensation, clap until they feel roughness or burning, it means that the areas are getting clear the small blocking. To that time, the person will not feel the pain when they bend the neck or the back.|
            
A. Ten minutes to remove trigger points cause pain in the back, neck, head, and shoulder.
Ten minutes removing these trigger points reduce most of the central nervous symptoms: dizziness, vertigo, headache, balanced disorders, and vestibular disorders. Trigger points or stiffness areas: clap on it, there will no normal sensual, it is just the sensual of numbness.When we know the mechanism is to loosen the stiffness, there are better and natural ways: by increasing body temperature with exercise 1 or 3, then clap on the stiffnessDoing exercise one for 5 minutes to warm the body, then clap on the pain areas: shoulder, neck and the back. Just by touching on the back or seeing the pattern of sweat, you will know the sensation of blocking. Just clap on the ribs, it is the normal sensation, then clap on the pain areas: it is the different sensation, maybe numbness. Clap on these areas of pain, it will make the numbness sensation, clap until they feel roughness or burning, it means that the areas are getting clear the small blocking. When having the feeling of roughness, the person will not feel the pain when they bend the neck or the back. People who have back pain only feel the roughness when they have enough warmth and glucose in the body. If clap around 30 seconds to 1 minute on pain areas, the patients do not feel burning, it means that they do not practice enough to have enough warm or do not drink sugar juice enough to have enough glycemia. Let they drink more sugar juice then.
B. 10 minutes to reduce irritation bowel, irritation on the stomach or pain in the liver.
Do Exercise 5. This makes to clear the gas in the stomach and make the organs in the stomach work harmoniously.
C. 10 minutes to make warm the hand and feet and the whole body
When it warm, most of the irritation in hands and legs reduces substantially.With the people with hypotension, they usually have cold hands, cold feet, after removing the pain areas, they can lie down and start exercise 4, after five or ten minutes, they will feel warm in the hands, then in the feet.To the skinny people or weak people, if after 10 minutes they do not feel warm in the feet, it means that the glucose level in the body has reduced to the below normal level, ask them to drink sugar juice as much as possible before starting the exercise.During the exercise, if they feel the hands or feet start to warm, but then stop warming after that, it means that they are in hypoglycemia, stop the exercise and start to drink as much as sugar juice as possible before taking the exercise.
D. 30 minutes to have a natural sleep for the people with insomnia.
– First, remove the pain areas- Then start taking some of the exercises below about 5 minutes- Then start exercise 4: close the mouth, place an object on the lower abdomen, close the mouth, breath in and out slowly
E. Control glucose in the blood, blood pressure, metabolism of the body
To control glucose in the blood, blood pressure, metabolism of the body, to lose weight or gain weight: do these exercises regularly 5 – 10 minutes a day with suitable nutrition to help increase blood circulation, metabolism and make the organs in the bodywork harmoniously.Link of the article in the journal: International Journal of Diabetes & Metabolic Disorders
7. Changing lifestyle, adequate diet is the advice for most diseases
We do know the vital role of exercise, but what mechanism we have not yet fully know, the author just want to sum up some questions and facts of health relating to physical activity. Hope that the right answer will soon be found by the scientists.Preventive therapies and alternative therapies are to aim to make the metabolic rate at the optimum level.1) Why exercise?2) Why a healthy diet, with good nutritions and rich fruits?3) How does lifestyle help?4) Why Do Women Live Longer Than Men?It is maybe because of the combination:- Women eat and drink less than men. Most pubs in Vietnam only have male guests.- Women have less intense physical exercise than men, so it makes them have more rate of fibromyalgia.- Women have more moderate laboring work then men, especially in developing countries, these laboring activities may help to increase the mobility of the blood circulation, reduce the free oxidants and make metabolic reactions more balanced than men have. This may be the reason why women do live longer than men. Especially in Eastern countries, where there is the domination of Confucianism, Men have more rights, more benefits, and more delicious food than women. And the women still have to do moderate laboring work than men like housework, kitchen work, taking care of children, taking care of grandchildren. Eating less and working more maybe the answer for why do women live longer than men.          
Table 10: Mechanism of alternative therapies that help to prevent and heal chronic illness
|Mechanism of most application on preventing and healing chronic illness|
|To make the metabolic reactions have optimum rate, blood circulation, PH, nature of the substrate, temperature, enzymes, the concentration of substrate, the concentration of products, repairing damages, immune cells, homeostatic, motility of surrounding fluid should be at the optimum levels.|
|1. Aspirin, papaya, baking soda, acupressure, massage, statin drugs, and NSAIDs help to prevent and remove the blood clots, trigger points in the vessels and tissues.|
|2. Exercise, suitable physical laboring work increases the blood circulation, fluid mobility and exchanging particles between blood and cells.|
|3. Vitamins, minerals in fruits and balanced diets play an important role in contributing substrates and activating enzymes. Enzymes are important for all metabolic reactions.|
|4. Vitamines also play important roles as the antioxidants.|
|5. Mindfulness, meditation, and positive affirmation helps the body relaxed and in balanced which facilitates the process of healing and preventing blood clots, free oxidants and free radical.|
|6. Baking soda reduces PH acid from disorder metabolism. PH acid is not good for the cells, tissues, and metabolism.|
|7. Deep breathing and diaphragm breathing helps to mobilize all cells, tissues, and organs of important systems in the abdominal, which increases the temperature of the abdomen, make the abdomen softer more flexible than before. This breathing also increases the blood circulation between organs, increase rate and efficiency of the metabolic and catabolic in the abdomens. This leads to increasing the metabolic rate of the whole body.|
|8. Balanced diets may make all participants of metabolism at an optimum level: macrobiotic, balanced diets or rich fruits diet [[]]]|
                    Table 11: Top ten causes of death in high income/affluent countries – lifestyle diseases
|Top ten causes of death in high income/affluent countries|
|1. Ischemic heart diseases|
|3. Alzheimer disease and other dementia|
|4. Trachea, bronchus and lung cancer|
|5. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease|
|6. Lower respiratory infections|
|7. Colon and rectum cancers|
|9. Kidney diseases|
|1. Breast cancer|
       
These are the review that needs deeper researches, some of the techniques carried by the author can be easily tested by the readers and researchers and we can gain the results immediately. Master Do Duc Ngoc is profound in teaching and combining these techniques to get the best results. This writing hope that scientists can do more research to find evidence and prooves to combine all advantages of modern medicine, traditional medicine, traditional techniques and alternative therapies to get effective treatments for all patients.
The Cause and Possible Cure for Cancer and Chronic Diseases from Applying Papaya Leaf Juice, Baking Soda, Aspirin, Sugar, Temperature, Vietnamese Qi Gong Breathing, Exercise, Metabolism, and Traditional Medicine from Van Dao Duy
Removing trigger point and balancing metabolic reactions are the keys to fatigue, nerve pain, chronic illness, diabetes, fibromyalgia, Alzheimer’s diseases, vestibular disorder, and neurodegenerative diseases. from Van Dao Duy
The link of the book on Amazon: AWAKEN YOU WONDERFUL WE: One-page table reveals all the real causes of phenomena and problems: Ability – ADHD, Autism – Depression – Belief system – Gut feelings – Learning -Talent
Removing trigger point and balancing metabolic reactions are the keys to fatigue, nerve pain, chronic illness, diabetes, fibromyalgia, Alzheimer’s diseases, vestibular disorder, and neurodegenerative diseases.
Hiểu đúng cốt của đạo Lão, Phật và nghịch lý Socrate: “Trong thế nào, ngoài thế ấy, Bố nào con nấy, Cho gì nhận lấy.”Develop deeper: ” As within so without; As above so below” in the interdependent world.
- Conditioned Responses – things that secretly control our mind, body, and behaviors called RESPONSESConditioned Responses – things that secretly control our mind, body, and behaviors called RESPONSES that we consciously or unconsciously…
- Real cause of human problems: Autism, ADHD, Depression, Suicide, and StressThe four causes of the human problem Simply Using smartwatch we can know the state of mind, the state of mind, the rhythm …
- Lý giải nguyên nhân và gợi ý liên quan Học Kém, Kém Tập Trung, Tự Kỷ, Tăng Động, Chậm Nói và Quấy Phá ở trẻ và các vấn đề: mất ngủ, suy nhược, đau và các bệnh mãn tính ở người lớnTại sao bs họ chuẩn đoán nhanh, kê đơn nhanh mà bệnh thì không khỏi, phải dùng thuốc cả đời mà không khỏi? Căng thẳng, nóng nảy …
- The hidden relation, clues of autism, ADHD and depression which reveals the cause and possible cureThe hidden relation, clues of autism, ADHD and depression which reveals the cause and possible cure Van Duy Dao
- Awaken parents, teachers, leaders, – the saving for Autism, ADHD, Failure, Depression, Suicide, Mental illness and other problems learned from the conversations of the OldAwaken parents – the conversation of the old But “They live in stress, eating in fear, sleeping in anxiety, playing in the boring safe side…
- Simple meditation and the teaching of Thich Nhat Hanh, Buddha teaching to practice for busy people to calm the mind and cure the disordersSimple meditation and the teaching of Thich Nhat Hanh, Buddha teaching to practice for busy people to calm the mind and cure…
1. 15 Best Health Benefits of Eating Papaya. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.gyanunlimited.com/health/papaya-benefits-and-nutritional-facts-of-papaya/5960/2. A Level Biology. (n.d.). Factors Affecting Enzyme Activity. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://alevelbiology.co.uk/notes/factors-affecting-enzyme-activity/3. AIDS. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS4. Alina Wo., Bartosz W., Gerard D., Celestyna Mila-K., and Andrzej R. (2007, February 16). The effect of whole-body cryostimulation on lysosomal enzyme activity in kayakers during training. Authors. Authors and affiliations. Original Article. First Online: 16 February 2007. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00421-007-0404-0.5. Andrea Kurz, MD; Daniel I. Sessler, MD; Richard Christensen, BA; Martha Dechert, BA. (n.d.). Heat Balance and Distribution during the Core-Temperature Plateau in Anesthetized Humans. Retrieved July 17, 2019, fromhttps://anesthesiology.pubs.asahq.org/article.aspx?articleid=20292346. Article Navigation. Influence of Dietary Lipid on Lipogenic Enzyme Activities in Coho Salmon, Oncorhynchus kisutch . (Walbaum). Huangsheng Lin Dale R. Romsos Peter I. Tack Gilbert A… Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://academic.oup.com/jn/article-abstract/107/5/846/47690837. Axelrod YK, et al. Crit Care Clin. (2006). Temperature management in acute neurologic disorders. Review article. Department of Neurology. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17239754/?i=6&from=/24365362/related8. Back_pain. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back_pain9. Baking Soda Cancer Studies and pH Medicine Published on May 2, 2012. Reference link https://drsircus.com/cancer/cancer-studies-ph-medicine/10. Baking Soda Dos and Don’ts. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/baking-soda-do-dont#111. Benefits and Risks of Drinking Baking Soda in Water! . (2011, June 13). Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://doudyeissa.blogspot.com.es/2011/06/benefits-and-risks-of-drinking-baking.html12. Berenice Hudson. (2015). EPIDEMIOLOGY. General Prevalence of Acute Pain Lifetime prevalence in general population: – Approaches 100% for acute pain leading to use of analgesics. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://slideplayer.com/slide/4886109/13. Blood sugar level. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_sugar_level14. Blood sugar regulation. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_sugar_regulation15. Breast_cancer. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_cancer16. Canceractive. (2018, September 5). Acid Bodies increase cancer risk and metastases. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://www.canceractive.com/cancer-active-page-link.aspx?n=102517. Carol DerSarkissian. (2018, February 28). Home Remedies for Nerve Pain. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.webmd.com/pain-management/nerve-pain-self-care#118. Carol DerSarkissian. (2018, May 3). Nonprescription Treatments for Nerve Pain. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.webmd.com/pain-management/nonprescription-treatments-nerve-pain#119. Carol DerSarkissian. (2018, May 3). Prescription Medications and Treatments for Nerve Pain. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.webmd.com/pain-management/prescription-medications-treatments-nerve-pain#120. Catabolism. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catabolism21. Catia G., Michele B., Marco B. T., Matteo C.,Luigi B.,and Laura G.. (2017, March 21). Venom from Cuban Blue Scorpion has tumor activating effect in hepatocellular carcinom. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5359575/22. Cell_biology. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_biology23. Chest_pain. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chest_pain24. Coenzyme Q10. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coenzyme_Q1025. Colleen Huber. (n.d.). Does the Baking Soda Cancer Treatment aka . (Sodium Bicarbonate) Work? Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://natureworksbest.com/dr-tullio-simoncini-sodium-bicarbonate-cancer-treatment/26. Corinne O’. Osborn. (2017, December 4). Can I Use Baking Soda to Treat Cancer? Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.healthline.com/health/cancer/baking-soda27. Could baking soda improve cancer treatment? Published Thursday 31 May 2018. Reference link https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321970.php28. Cuyamaca College: Biology 230 Human Anatomy29. David Jockers. (2016, September 23). Baking Soda: Cancer Treatment Uses for Prevention and Testing. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/baking-soda-uses-cancer/30. Diabetes. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes31. Dimitra K., Ilias V. K., Achilleas M., Sofia K., Alexandra G., and Michael I. K. (2015, January 30). Fever-Range Hyperthermia vs. Hypothermia Effect on Cancer Cell Viability, Proliferation and HSP90 Expression. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4312095/32. Dr Sircus. (2012, May 2). Baking Soda Cancer Studies and pH Medicine. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://drsircus.com/medicine/sodium-bicarbonate-baking-soda/cancer-studies-ph-medicine33. Effect of long-term cold exposure on antioxidant enzyme activities in a small mammal. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S089158490000263X34. Effect of temperature on enzyme activity. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://academic.brooklyn.cuny.edu/biology/bio4fv/page/enz_act.htm35. Ekofi Research. (2018, July 12). There is an enzyme that makes a reaction that normally takes 78 million years occur in 18 milliseconds. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://nitro.ekofi.science/this-enzyme-makes-a-reaction-that-normally-takes-78-million-years-occur-in-18-milliseconds/36. Elevation Of Body Temperature In Disease. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://nyaspubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1749-6632.1964.tb13681.x37. Elizabeth Mendes. (2015, September 24). Aspirin and Cancer Prevention: What the Research Really Shows. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.cancer.org/latest-news/aspirin-and-cancer-prevention-what-the-research-really-shows.html38. Enzyme Activity. Last updatedJun 6, 2019. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://chem.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Introductory_Chemistry/Book%3A_The_Basics_of_GOB_Chemistry_. (Ball_et_al.)/18%3A_Amino_Acids%2C_Proteins%2C_and_Enzymes/18.07_Enzyme_Activity39. Enzyme Function Dependent On Temperature. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.wilsonssyndrome.com/ebook/body-function-dependent-on-body-temperature/enzyme-function-dependent-on-temperature/40. Enzyme. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enzyme41. Enzymes. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.rsc.org/Education/Teachers/Resources/cfb/enzymes.htm42. Ethan Boldt. (2018, April 30). 33 Surprising Baking Soda Uses & Remedies. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://draxe.com/nutrition/article/baking-soda-uses/43. Eva V. Osilla; Sandeep Sharma. (2019, March 16). Physiology, Temperature Regulation. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK507838/44. Fabrizio R., Raffaele D. C., Artur F. ( 2015, August 18). Orthostatic Hypotension: Epidemiology, Prognosis, and Treatment. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S073510971503939X45. Fatma Al-Maskari. (2010, July). Lifestyle diseases: An Economic Burden on the Health Services By . Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://unchronicle.un.org/article/lifestyle-diseases-economic-burden-health-services46. Fatma Al-Maskari. (2010, July). Lifestyle Diseases: An Economic Burden on the Health Services. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://unchronicle.un.org/article/lifestyle-diseases-economic-burden-health-services47. Fever, fever patterns and diseases called ‘fever’ – A review. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S187603411100025648. Fever. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/fever/symptoms-causes/syc-2035275949. Fever: The Rules Change After a Cancer Diagnosis. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.roswellpark.org/cancertalk/201807/fever-rules-change-after-cancer-diagnosis50. Final Recommendation Statement. Aspirin Use to Prevent Cardiovascular Disease and Colorectal Cancer: Preventive Medication. (2016, April). Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/Page/Document/RecommendationStatementFinal/aspirin-to-prevent-cardiovascular-disease-and-cancer51. Five elements . (Chinese philosophy). Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://psychology.wikia.org/wiki/Five_elements_. (Chinese_philosophy)52. Ford, Earl S; Bergmann, Manuela M; Kroger, Janine; Schienkiewitz, Anja; Weikert, Cornelia; Boeing, Heiner. “Healthy Living Is the Best Revenge: Findings From the European Prospective Investigation Into Cancer and Nutrition-Potsdam Study”, Arch Intern Med, 169 . (15) . (2009): 1355-1362.53. Fran Kritz. (2018, Ocotober 22). Lack of Exercise Poses a Greater Health Risk Than Smoking, Diabetes, and Heart Disease – Research tracks “the relationship between extremely high fitness and mortality.” Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.everydayhealth.com/heart-health/lack-exercise-poses-greater-health-risk-than-smoking-diabetes-heart-disease/54. Fran Kritz. (2018, October 22). Lack of Exercise Poses a Greater Health Risk Than Smoking, Diabetes, and Heart Disease. Research tracks “the relationship between extremely high fitness and mortality.” Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.everydayhealth.com/heart-health/lack-exercise-poses-greater-health-risk-than-smoking-diabetes-heart-disease/55. Garry Egger, John Dixon. (2014), Beyond Obesity and Lifestyle: A Review of 21st Century Chronic Disease Determinants. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2014/731685/56. Glucose . (n.d.). Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://vi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glucose57. Gomez CR. Handb Clin Neurol. (2014).Disorders of body temperature. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24365362/58. Hannah Nichols. (2019, July 4). What are the leading causes of death in the US? Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/282929.php59. Health Risks of an Inactive Lifestyle. Also called: Sedentary Lifestyle, Sitting Disease. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://medlineplus.gov/healthrisksofaninactivelifestyle.html60. Hector Corsi. (2012,APR 25 ). Baking soda might have potential against cancer. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://digitaljournal.com/article/32364561. Hiromi Shinya. The Enzyme Factor. Source Amazon.com62. HIV. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV63. Home remedies for life. (2018, April 22). Baking Soda: 12 Benefits, Properties, Dosage And Side Effects. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://homeremediesforlife.com/baking-soda-benefits/64. Hope S. R., Jeffrey V. (n.d.). Scalp Hypothermia for Preventing Alopecia. During Chemotherapy. A Systematic Review and. Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.clinical-breast-cancer.com/article/S1526-8209. (16)30543-2/pdf65. How to Massage Your Pressure Points. By Peggy Pletcher, MS, RD, LD, CDE on March 25, 2015 — Written by Healthline Editorial Team. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.healthline.com/health/pain-relief/how-to-massage-your-pressure-points#166. Hyperglycemia. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, fromhttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperglycemia67. Hyperthermia in Cancer Treatment – . Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/types/surgery/hyperthermia-fact-sheet68. Hyperthermia to Treat Cancer. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://amp.cancer.org/treatment/treatments-and-side-effects/treatment-types/hyperthermia.html69. HYPERTHERMIA TREATMENT. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.texasoncology.com/cancer-blood-disorders/cancer-facts/hyperthermia-treatment70. Hyperthermia: Role and Risk Factor for Cancer Treatment. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S207815201630072471. Hypertriglyceridemia. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertriglyceridemia72. Hypoglycemia. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoglycemia73. Hypotension. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypotension74. Hypotension/Low Blood Pressure: Symptoms, Complications, and Treatment. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.practo.com/health-wiki/hypotension-low-blood-pressure-symptoms-complications-and-treatment/3/article75. Hypothermia and cancer chemotherapy. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/5812564/76. Hypothermia -Chapter 76 – Author links open overlay panelPeter J.FagenholzMDEdward A.BittnerMD, PhD. Available online 14 September 2012.77. Hypothermia -Shelley Wells Collins. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.cancertherapyadvisor.com/home/decision-support-in-medicine/hospital-medicine/hypothermia/78. Hypothermia. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothermia79. Hypothermia. , in Complications in Anesthesia . (Second Edition), 200780. Hypothermia. Peter J. Fagenholz MD, Edward A. Bittner MD, PhD, in Critical Care Secrets . (Fifth Edition),81. India Times. (2019, March 22). 11 Lifestyle diseases you should take seriously. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health-news/11-lifestyle-diseases-you-should-take-seriously/articleshow/16419598.cms82. Indran M, Mahmood AA, Kuppusamy UR. Protective effect of Carica papaya L leaf extract against alcohol induced acute gastric damage and blood oxidative stress in rats. West Indian Med J. Sep 2008;57. (4):323-326.83. International Journal of Hyperthermia. Targeting therapy-resistant cancer stem cells by hyperthermia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/02656736.2017.127975784. Introduction to Enzymes. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://www.worthington-biochem.com/introbiochem/tempEffects.html85. Ivayla I Ge., Brian C., Tasaduq F., Waleed J. (3019, April). Normal Body Temperature: Systematic Review. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://academic.oup.com/ofid/article/6/4/ofz032/543570186. J. R. Beaton and , T. Orme. A NOTE ON THE EFFECTS OF HYPOTHERMIA ON ENZYME ACTIVITIES IN THE RAT. Canadian Journal of Biochemistry and Physiology, 1961, 39. (10): 1649-1652, Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.nrcresearchpress.com/doi/abs/10.1139/o61-179#.XSxytOgzbIU87. Jessie A. Key. (n.d.). Factors that Affect the Rate of Reactions. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://opentextbc.ca/introductorychemistry/chapter/factors-that-affect-the-rate-of-reactions-2/88. Jose‐Alberto P., Horacio K. (2017, January 30). Epidemiology, Diagnosis, and Management of Neurogenic Orthostatic Hypotension. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/mdc3.1247889. Joseph West. (n.d.). Why Does Heating Interfere With the Activity of an Enzyme? Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://sciencing.com/why-does-heating-interfere-with-the-activity-of-an-enzyme-12730636.html90. Juárez-Rojop IE, Díaz-Zagoya JC, Ble-Castillo JL, et al. Hypoglycemic effect of Carica papaya leaves in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats.BMC Complement Altern Med. 2012 Nov 28;12:236.91. Julie J. Martin. (n.d.). Hypothermia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.cancercarewny.com/content.aspx?chunkiid=9991492. Kazem R., Connor A. E., , and Stephen M. M. (2015, March 13). The Epidemiology of Blood Pressure and Its Worldwide Management. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.116.30472393. Khalid S.., Rafat A. S. (2017, August 281). Papaya black seeds have beneficial anticancer effects on PC-3 prostate cancer cells. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://jcmtjournal.com/article/view/222494. Khí Công Y Đạo, Thầy Đỗ Đức Ngọc giảng về tầm quan trọng nhất của đường theo đông y . 2015. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://khicongydaododucngoc.blogspot.com95. Kidney failure. (n.d.). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidney_failure96. Kinetics: Determination of an Enzymes Activity – Relevance. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.chem.fsu.edu/chemlab/bch4053l/enzymes/activity/index.html97. Kris Gunnars. (2018, July 16). A Low-Carb Meal Plan and Menu to Improve Your Health. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/low-carb-diet-meal-plan-and-menu98. Laura J. Martin. (2018, July 8). Treating Nerve Pain Caused by Cancer, HIV, and Other Conditions. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.webmd.com/pain-management/treating-nerve-pain-caused-cancer-hiv99. Leprosy. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leprosy100. List of traditional Chinese medicines. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_traditional_Chinese_medicines101. Lloyd Jenkins. (2015, June 29) . Fight Disease and Fatigue with Lemon Juice and Baking Soda. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://budwigcenter.com/fight-disease-and-fatigue-with-lemon-juice-and-baking-soda/102. Matthew Lee. (2018, December 12), Metabolizing Proteins Vs. Fats. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://healthyeating.sfgate.com/metabolizing-proteins-vs-fats-3453.html103. Mayer FQ, et al. Artif Organs. (2010). Effects of cryopreservation and hypothermic storage on cell viability and enzyme activity in recombinant encapsulated cells overexpressing alpha-L-iduronidase. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20633158/104. Mdhealth. (n.d.). How to Drink Baking Soda for Optimal Results. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://www.md-health.com/Drinking-Baking-Soda.html105. Melinda Ratini. (2018, March 13). Unexplained Nerve Pain. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.webmd.com/pain-management/unexplained-nerve-pain-the-mystery-of-neuropathic-pain#1106. Melinda Ratini. (2018, March 16). Nerve Pain and Nerve Damage. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.webmd.com/brain/nerve-pain-and-nerve-damage-symptoms-and-causes#1107. Metabolic_syndrome. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metabolic_syndrome108. Metabolism. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metabolism109. Molecular mechanisms of temperature compensation in poikilotherms.. J R Hazel, and C L Prosser. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/physrev.19188.8.131.520110. Neuropathic pain. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuropathic_pain111. Ngoc D. Do. (2016, November 5). Đột phá nghiên cứu mới cho biết Làm thế nào để đảo ngược khỏi bệnh tiểu đường trong 3 tuần. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://khicongydaododucngoc.blogspot.com/2016/11/ot-pha-nghien-cuu-moi-cho-biet-lam-nao.html112. Ngoc D. Do. (2016, November 5). Nhịp tim liên quan đến : Khí . (tâm thu), Huyết . (tâm trương), đường. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://khicongydaododucngoc.blogspot.com/2016/11/nhip-tim-lien-quan-en-khi-tam-thu-huyet_5.html113. Ngoc D. Do. (n.d.) Chua Dau Lung : Khi Cong Tinh Do , Thay Do Duc Ngoc EIAB Germany 2014. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://khicongydaododucngoc.blogspot.com/114. Nguyen TT, Parat MO, Shaw PN, et al. Traditional Aboriginal Preparation Alters the Chemical Profile of Carica papaya Leaves and Impacts on Cytotoxicity towards Human Squamous Cell Carcinoma.PLoS One. 2016;11. (2):e0147956.115. Palma J., Kaufmann H. (2017, March 16). Epidemiology, Diagnosis, and Management of Neurogenic Orthostatic Hypotension. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28713844116. Parkinson disease. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkinson%27s_disease117. Peter J. F., Edward A. B. (2013). Hypothermia. Combination TherapyCore Temperature. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/nursing-and-health-professions/hypothermia118. Protease inhibitor . (biology). (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protease_inhibitor_. (biology)119. Protein catabolism. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_catabolism120. Protein metabolism. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_metabolism121. Protein–energy malnutrition. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein%E2%80%93energy_malnutrition122. Proteins and Temperature. Annual Review of Physiology. Vol. 57:43-68 . (Volume publication date March 1995). Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.ph.57.030195.000355. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.annualreviews.org/doi/pdf/10.1146/annurev.ph.57.030195.000355123. Quist Christina. (n.d). Hypothermia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.cancertherapyadvisor.com/home/decision-support-in-medicine/hospital-medicine/hypothermia-2/124. Sam Blanchard. (2018, May 31). Drinking baking soda could help cure cancer: Kitchen ingredient makes hard-to-reach tumour cells easier to target with drugs, study finds. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5791377/Baking-soda-make-hard-reach-tumour-cells-easier-target-chemotherapy.html125. Sandeep S., Priyanka T. B. (2019, June 20). Hypotension. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from126. Sandi Busch. (n.d.). How Quickly Does Protein Metabolize? Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.livestrong.com/article/550839-how-quickly-does-protein-metabolize/127. Sci –News. (2018, June 6). Baking Soda Could Improve Cancer Therapy. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://www.sci-news.com/medicine/baking-soda-cancer-therapy-06071.html128. Science Experiments Demonstrating How Temperature Affects Enzyme Activity. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://education.seattlepi.com/science-experiments-demonstrating-temperature-affects-enzyme-activity-6633.html.129. Secondary metabolite. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_metabolite130. Sickle cell disease. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle_cell_disease131. Sindhu R., Binod P., Sabeela B. U., Amith A., Anil K. M.,Aravind M., Sharrel R., and Ashok P. (2018, Mar). Applications of Microbial Enzymes in Food Industry. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5956270/132. Suy Than : Khi Cong Tinh Do , Do Duc Ngoc EIAB Germany 2014. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://khicongydaododucngoc.blogspot.com/133. Sy Kraft. (2018, August 17). Everything you need to know about hypothermia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/182197.php134. Thầy Đỗ Đức Ngọc: Nói về món ăn, thuốc uống thuộc TÌNH 2017 tại Như Tịnh Thất. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://khicongydaododucngoc.blogspot.com/135. The Effects of Temperature on Enzyme Activity and Biology. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://sciencing.com/effects-temperature-enzyme-activity-biology-6049.html136. Traditional Asian medicine. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditional_Asian_medicine137. Traditional Chinese medicine. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditional_Chinese_medicine138. Traditional medicine. (n.d.). Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditional_medicine139. Traditional Vietnamese medicine. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditional_Vietnamese_medicine140. Van D. Dao. (2018, February 25). The hidden relation, clues of autism, ADHD and depression which reveals the cause and possible cure. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://www.awakenyouwonderfulwe.com/2018/11/the-hidden-relation-clues-of-autism_13.html.141. Van D. Dao. (2018, March 07). Real cause of human problems: Autism, ADHD, Depression, Suicide and Stress. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://www.awakenyouwonderfulwe.com/2018/07/real-cause-of-human-problems-autism.html142. Van D. Dao. (2018, May 3). Life is not paradoxical, life is art. Life is not calculated by autistic robot, life is must felt and created. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://www.awakenyouwonderfulwe.com/2018/03/life-is-not-paradoxical-life-is-art.html143. Van D. Dao. (2018, November 15). Seasonal Stress in America and World kill the most, not cold, heat or flu. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://www.awakenyouwonderfulwe.com/2017/09/seasonal-stress-in-america-kill-most.html.144. Van D. Dao. (2019, Fabruary 16). Are autism, depression, ADHD, talented, mastery, poor learning, stress, seizures, drugs, violence, PTSD born or created? Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://www.awakenyouwonderfulwe.com/2019/02/are-autism-depression-adhd-talented.html.145. Van D. Dao. (2019, July 17). Simple meditation and the teaching of Thich Nhat Hanh, Buddha teaching to practice for busy people to calm the mind and cure the disorders. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://www.awakenyouwonderfulwe.com/2018/01/simple-mediation-and-teaching-of-thich.html146. Van D. Dao. (n.d). New view of diseases that helps healing most chronic diseases, chronic problems. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://www.awakenyouwonderfulwe.com/2018/01/new-view-of-diseases-that-helps-healing.html.147. Van D. Dao. (n.d.). AWAKEN YOU WONDERFUL WE: The secret of one-page table reveal all the real causes of all phenomena and problems: Most phenomena, physical problems, mental problems, social problems and how to solve them: Ability, Autoimmune diseases, Belief system… Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.amazon.com/Awaken-you-wonderful-phenomena-problems/dp/1549843524148. Van D. Duy. (2019, August). Ứng dụng thiền và khí công theo nguyên lý YHCT giúp tăng cường sức khỏe, phòng và chữa bệnh. Retrieved August 27, 2019, from https://edumall.vn/course/ung-dung-thien-va-khi-cong-theo-nguyen-ly-yhct-giup-tang-cuong-suc-khoe-phong-va-chua-benh.html149. Van Duy Dao. “The Relation between Smoking, Breathing, Glycemia and the Rate of the Metabolism that Reveals the Effective Way of Controlling Body Weight and Glycemia”. Acta Scientific Neurology 2.9 . (2019): 15-20.150. Vitamin A. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_A151. Vitamin C. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_C152. Vitamin E. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_E153. Webster Kehr. (2019, June 5). Vitamin c and baking soda cancer treatment including cancers of the digestive tract. Reference link https://www.cancertutor.com/vitc_bsoda/154. William P. C., San P. Rd., and Jacksonville,. (2016, January 5). Thermoregulatory disorders and illness related to heat and cold stress. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1566070216300017155. Worthington. (n.d.) Introduction to Enzymes. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://www.worthington-biochem.com/introbiochem/factors.html156. Yin and yang. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang
Van Duy Dao – Trainer, Awaken You Wonderful We, Vietnam – Int J Diabetes Metab Disord, 2019