Teaching from Lao Tzu Can Heal Seasonal Hysterical Stress of America
Stress month of America is the January and February because it is the time to pay the debt on credit card: the highest death rate and heart diseases. The financial burden is so heavy for them because they have overspent on the shopping season and Black Friday before Christmas and New Year.
The Stressed World: the facts to show our problemsIt is not cold, it is not heating, it is not flu but Seasonal Stress determine our life: Birth, Death Rate, Stroke, Month of Heart Diseases, Suicide, and so onWhen do we realize the Effects of stress on mind, body, world? In mind, the brain we called mental problems, insomnia, headache, suicide problems, social problems.Effects of stress on the stomach, intestine we called the stomach problems, gastrointestinal problems; on heart, vein, we call cardiovascular diseases.Stress on the school: school problemsStress on the world we called human problems, which may lead to World War.
Stress start from the state of mind
It is not cold, virus, flu kills American, but the stressed mind. January is the most stressed month because of tired working, pressure from work, pressure from the deadline of the credit card, mainly from Stressed, Discontented, Hysterical MIND.Check these symptoms to know you are under stress or not, only by SMART WATCH. If yes, only medication is useless, the only punishment is useless, the only prison is not enough.We need to think of the alternative technique to calm the mind, soothe the pain and find inner peace for all: meditation, and lifelong learning.
Use the smartwatch to record the changing of the body to know the changing of the state of mind, emotion: hatred, anger, stress, depression, and love.Stressed in the family, no matter rich or poor usually have simple patterns:+ Father with cardiovascular diseases, sexual dysfunction.+ Mother with mental diseases: depression, autoimmune diseases, stomach problems or thyroid problems.+ kids under stress: upset stomach, vomiting, cold, flu symptoms. or Autism, ADHD, over-react, rebelling and/ or junior autoimmune diseases.
“No disabilities, no mental illness, no murderer are born. Only healthy babies, all doctors, physicians, and medical test said that. Only angel babies are born, all parents, adults said that”
Under stress state, cardiovascular medication only makes
– Serious side effects cortisol: Vision problems, Swelling, Rapid weight gain, Shortness of breath, Severe depression or unusual thoughts or behaviors, Seizures, Bloody or tarry stools, Coughing up blood, and pancreatitis: pain in your upper stomach that spreads to your back; nausea and vomiting; or fast heart rate.- Minor side effects Cortisol: Acne, dry skin, or thinning skin, Bruising or discoloration of the skin, Insomnia, Mood changes, Increased sweating, Headache, Dizziness, Nausea, stomach pain,- Effects of Norepinephrine: Pain, burning, Numbness, weakness, or cold, Slow or uneven heart rate, Trouble breathing, Vision, speech, or balance difficulties, Blue lips or fingernails, Spotted skin
– Effects of Adrenalin: Sweating, Nausea and vomiting, Pale skin, Feeling short of breath, Dizziness, Weakness or tremors, Headache, Feeling of nervousness or anxiousness,
Stress chemical: Adrenalin, noradrenalin, and cortisone, So Stress symptoms are:
playing in the boring safe side, wear luxury clothes in discontentment, study with pressure, and sexing with contempt, and hysterically getting the lifesaving vaccination. They never find real joy, happiness. They live in stress, eat in fear, sleep in anxiety,
But temporary relief.
Because of me, because of you I always enjoy these chemicals in eating, receiving, getting, giving, sleeping and enjoying.”Because of youI never stray too far from the sidewalkBecause of youI learned to play on the safe side so I don’t get hurtBecause of youI find it hard to trust not only me but everyone around meBecause of youI am afraid” – Kelly Clarkson
Lack of vital few in society in the world creates hysteria. Not cold, not flu, kill People but stress in mind, body, organ, brain, because of lacking Love, Connection, free stress environment and Ability or Understanding,Moreover, checking the effect of the: adrenalin, norepinephrineWhen people can sense the changes in the body with these chemicals- it calls Gut Feeling: tighten the muscle, throbbing in head muscle, sweatings or chill. It is gut feelings.Americans are so much stressed after overeating, overspending, and discontent with stressful work after the long holiday. So that the flu season in America and dopamine to the whole body in any medical books we will understand the emotion and thinking of people: stress, joy, anxiety, depress or happiness.
You see: Soldiers in the war ended 1950 are still under stress with any mild unwanted triggers.
They are strong but the severe stress moment can have affected all their life. It embeds in their brain, cell, the organ that we do not consciously know but the subconscious mind know that moment: smell, sound, noise, invisible signal then create the conditioned responses to it.
A stressed moment can kill a politician.
A stressed moment can kill a CEO,
A stressed moment can kill a banker,
A stressed moment can kill a student
The world is spending half of it money: $ thousand billion on buying the weapon for finding safety, certainty or peace. Then they spend $ thousand billion on expensive medicine, luxury products, cars, villas for find the feeling of significance, recognition, importance, with the hope of sleeping well, relaxing, relieving, and enjoying the artificial comfort and happiness?is January and February. There are a lot of incidences of deaths, flu, and strokes at the beginning of the year more than another month of the year. Even the weather of spring is better than the weather of winter.
· The incidences of death rates and heart diseases in The United States during the beginning of the year are significantly higher than another month of the year and similar to with other developed countries.· Americans are so much stress with the burden put on them so that the month of heart diseases is February.American misery index of 2014 searched on the GoogleLook at the daily misery index, 2014 by the keywords searched on Google are depression, anxiety, pain, stress, and fatigue. The fluctuation of the searches is also the fluctuation of stress in the United States in 2014, retrieved from “The Google misery index: The times of year we’re most depressed, anxious and stressed” by Christopher Ingraham on The Washington Post:
– The searches rise in the spring and fall, ebb during the summer months, and drop sharply during holidays. Christmas is the least miserable days of the year, with Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day.
The rhythm of stress during the week:
Peaks and valleys in the raw reflect the rhythm of the workweek. People are more stressed on weekdays, less so on weekends. Weekends are the best day of the week:· Pain and anxiety peak on Mondays, these numbers suggest that people literally hurt more on Mondays or afraid of boring stressful work.· Stress and depression are high on Tuesdays. Fatigue is high on Wednesday.· Searches for all terms drop sharply going into the weekend and then edge back upward on Sunday.· The gap between weekends and weekdays shrinks in the summer months (summer holiday): those peaks and valleys are a lot closer to each other in July than they are in March and April.
· The annual trend in searches for “seasonal affective disorder,” we will find that these peak in December and January. But the broader terms like “depression,” “anxiety,” and “stress,” all show a pronounced dip in December. It means that shopping, preparing, planning, waiting and expecting, and enjoying for the important and exciting days of the year make people happier than other days.
· At the daily level, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas day, and New Year are all among the year’s least-miserable or least stressed day.
After long and expensive holiday has made people more frustrated with work, but they have to bear the financial burden of the overspending credit card for the shopping season, Black Friday, and the spending during the holiday has made the people suffer the worst stress. These may be the trigger of the stress that they have suffered for a long time.
· Randomly, on Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014 the large upper-level of stress words searched were accompanying cold front draped across the Central United States on April 18. Formed April 15, 2016, and dissipated April 23rd, 2016. With snowfall, ice accretion, and rainfall near 51 cm around the Houston, Texas areas. Damage $ 2.7 billion. On 23rd April 2016 was the highest search with the stress words.
· 4/7/2016 is the National Day of America. People enjoy and celebrate so the stress words search on Google is the lowest.
· Perhaps, people glad and treat well with each other on Valentine day, so the Saturday after valentine day of 2016, the stress words search on Google is the lowest.
· Days of New Year, Thanksgiving, and Christmas was the happiest day of American. So the stress words search on Google is the lowest
Researching the life of people with highest life expectancy, we will hardly find the proof for economy affect directly on longevity.
Jeanne Calment died at age of 122 years. Calment suggested that her longevity was to have credited her calmness, saying, “That’s why they call me Calment
.” After her admission to the nursing home “Maison du Lac” in January 1985 at the age of 109, she initially had a highly ritualized daily routine whereby. Seated in her armchair she did gymnastics wearing her stereo headset. Her exercises included flexing and extending the hands, then the legs, and her caregivers noted that she moved faster than the other residents, who were 30 years younger, despite her blindness.
In nursing home:
Lack of love, lack of connection, lack of compassion make the old are more stress and do not have much enthusiasm in life.
According to the statistic of the length of stay in nursing homes at the end of life of the old, if the old come to the nursing home, the chance of the old living in the nursing home is nearly zero percent. It means that if your healthy 60-year-old enter the nursing home, the chance for them to live to 70 years old are very rare let alone they can live to 78 years old as the USA life expectancy.
Length of stay in nursing homes at the end of life of the old is less than 120 months. Most of them died during the first six months and the first thirty months.
The statistic shows that the health of the old in the nursing home has some relation with the love, caring and visit of their children, grandchildren.
There are stories that before the important day like national holiday, birthday and New Year, the death rate of the old reduces substantially. Perhaps, the hope, the wait, and expectation the important event with the reunion with their family members make them healthy enough to live.
Alarming the distribution of stress results all over the world:
It is lack of love, lack of connection, lack of ability, lack of understanding, and lack of compassion that cause people to live with lack of guiding by virtues, lack of gender equality, misunderstanding phenomena and causes countless bad causes. Worst of all, everyday life is covered by greed, hatred, anger and ignorance, and lots of violence, contempt in interaction, lots of violence in the act of helping others.
Kelly Clarkson – Because Of You (VIDEO): Chorus of the good kids that parents do not know fighting at school, work: No love – Eminem
Let look at the geographical global distribution of some factors by the search on Google. Readers can easily search the articles and images on Google.
1. Age-standardized suicide rates per 100000 populations, both sexes, 2012 around the world.2. Alcohol consumption by per capita consumption (liters) around the world3. The attitude of population toward foreign visitors: most and least welcoming to foreigners4. Average daily suicide rate per month around the world5. Child poverty in the developed world6. Corrupt across the world visualized: countries and territories ranked on perceived public sector corruption in 2014.7. The discrepancy in education around the world8. The discrepancy in secondary education around the world in 20159. Distribution of the diseases by countries around the world10. Economic inequality around the world11. Global gun deaths12. Infant mortality rate per 1000 birth around the world13. The probability of dying from the four main non-communicable diseases between the ages of 30 and 70 years, comparable estimates around the world in 201214. The rate of chronic hepatitis B virus infection around the world15. The best and worst countries to be a mother16. The best and worst places to be born17. The distribution of heart diseases, diabetes around the world18. The global overview 2014: people internally displaced by conflict and violence around the world19. The health and chronic diseases of newborn babies depend on the month they are born.20. The prevalence of heavy episodic drinking or binge drinking among male drinker around the world in 200421. The rate of equal education between male and female around the world22. The rate of mental illnesses of adult and children around the world
23. The rate of suicide and homicide around the world24. Geographic distribution of death sentences in the United States and around the world.25. Women in politics around the world26. World map of annual cannabis useThe health and chronic diseases of newborn babies depend on the month they are born. The chronic diseases babies will get in the future will not the same as the diseases that adults get the most that month. This is the indicator that the stress puts on the pregnant women will have an influence on the fetus and the chronic diseases children will get in the future. Chronic diseases children might get depend on the development of the fetus, the stress, the stage of fetus suffering stress, the abilities of parents, the stress after being born the fetus have. It has countless varieties so I hope that science will.27. Age-standardized death rates due to cardiovascular diseases in 2013 around the world.28. Age-standardized suicide rates per 100000 populations, both sexes around the world in 2012.29. Consanguinity (%) around the world30. Distribution of child and adult mortality around the world.31. Education index around the world 2009.32. Gini index or inequality in the distribution of and economic wealth among a population around the world.33. Global gun deaths per 100000 populations around the world.34. Gross enrolment ratio, primary, gender parity index (GPI) around the world in 2016.35. Mental disorders span the globe: “Prevalence of mental disorders: anxiety, mood disorders, impulse-control, and substance abuse around the World.36. Prevalence rates of intimate partner violence by WHO region in 2010.37. The equality of receiving education between men and women around the world.38. Worst of all is the “stroke mortality per 100000 populations around the world in 2010”“Intimate partner violence” The strange people first meet treating well, nicely, kindly and respectfully each other as the independent beings. After a hard time of courting, they become lovers with the serving heart. Getting married they have the assumption of becoming husband and wife. After getting married, what is the hell here! The social assumptions, social paradigms put on them that make the husband has the total right to demand many things from the wife. Even the wife, from the independent being, becomes the possession of the husband. The strange man after getting married, coded by social paradigms become the dictatorial man, he has the total right to treat whatever ways he like with his wife – a strange woman previously.
Watching the “Distribution of unsafe abortion per 1000 women aged 15 to 44 years around the world” and “Prevalence rates of intimate partner violence by WHO region in 2010” to understand better how ignorant human beings have rightly made with other human beings.39. Distribution of unsafe abortion per 1000 women aged 15 to 44 years around the world
40. Prevalence rates of intimate partner violence by WHO region in 2010
Global burden of disease study & the Lancet, 2014 with the leading causes of death are Heart diseases, Lower respiratory infection, HIV/AIDS, Violence, Malaria, Diarrhea, Preterm birth, Birth defects, Stroke, Road injuries, and War. Looking at “The distribution of leading causes of lost years of life around the world in 2013” will give us a deeper understanding of the causes.41. Differences in national homicide rates exist within regions and between regions.42. Distribution of trafficking of females around the world.43. Prevalence of female genital cutting around the world scaled 201144. The distribution of leading causes of lost years of life around the world in 2013Going everywhere in the world, you will experience physical and/or sexual violence by a partner or sexual violence by a non-partner. “What is happening, what is the curse for human beings when the prevalence of women suffered intimate partner violence by WHO rouse around lowest is 23.2% in high income countries and highest are 36.6% in the African region, 37.0% in the eastern Mediterranean Region and 37.7% in the South-East Asia Region; it means one in three women. This is the tipping of the iceberg; we will have to suffer more if we do not eradicate the root.People in the stressed world find drugs like “cocaine, cannabis, amphetamine stimulants, opioids, solvents and inhalants, sedatives” to relieve pain and find temporary good state. Let look at “What drugs countries seek treatment for.” And “World Wealth level around the world in every year”45. What drugs countries seek treatment for46. World Wealth level around the world every yearThe pattern thinking of human beings can be found in the allocation of their asset on investment, spending, education or buying the protective weapon. We will understand the real world we are living because “all in one and one in all”. The spending of the United States on military in 2015 was $596.5 Billion that account for 54% of all spending of the United State in the year of 2015. All the major areas for stability and development like education, Medicare & health, veteran’s benefits, housing & community, international affairs, energy & environment, science, social security, unemployment & labor, transportation, and food and agriculture was less than the spending on the military.“Do not ask me about the stability and development when people spend major resources on the minor military, and spend minor resources on all other major sectors”Death rate, suicide rate, homicide rate, the percent of gender committed suicide rate, the kind diseases, health problems, teenager’s problems, mental problems, social problems and quality of life are the reflection of the big hidden problem in society.It is the lack of virtue, goodness, kindness, and integrity in society. The stress in societySeasonal stress in the developed worldThe months of less stress in all developed countries is the summer holiday.During the summer holiday, children may not suffer much stress and boring at school from the study and test. They have time to go out and play. During this time, the rate of injuries is increased and teenage death is higher than in other months.Also, do adults arrange free time same as school summer holiday for the whole family to go somewhere for holiday? The words relating to stress like “pain, anxiety, stress, depression, and fatigue” searched on the internet from the United States drop substantially during national holiday and summer holiday.During the summer month, people suffer the least stress to the rate of deaths per 100000 people reduced substantially in every country compared with other months.Look at the mortality % of yearly average in the countries: United States, Japan, Italy, France, Spain, Canada, Australia, Sweden, Greece, New Zealand, and Cyprus. Low in the summer holiday, the rise during autumn and get a peak in the winter then go down in spring.
The pattern of the monthly death of the group one: United States, Japan, Italy, France, Spain, Canada, Sweden, Greece, and Cyprus have nearly the same pattern of fluctuation of monthly deaths because they have the same summer vacation time around June to September. The death rate around these months: June to September is the lowest in the years.Luckily, the low stress in the summer vacation can affect the death rate by comparing the monthly death rate of group one with group two. In group two: Australian and New Zealand, they have the same pattern of death rate, but both countries have the opposite pattern of monthly death rate compared with group one. It is because the time of summer vacation of Australian and New Zealand is from the end of December to March. …
Look at the teaching of Lao Tzu
1. Tao and Primal Virtue:
All things arise from Tao.They are nourished by Virtue.They are formed from matter.They are shaped by the environmentThus the ten thousand things all respect Tao and honor Virtue.Respect of Tao and honor of Virtue are not demanded,But they are in the nature of things.Therefore all things arise from TaoBy Virtue, they are nourished,Developed, cared for,Sheltered, comforted,Grown, and protected.Creating without claiming,Doing without taking credit,Guiding without interfering,This is Primal Virtue. Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
2. Rule a nation with justice.
Wage war with surprise moves.Become a master of the universe without striving.How do I know that this is so?Because of:The more laws and restrictions there are,The poorer people become.The sharper men’s weapons,The more trouble in the land.The more ingenious and clever men are,The more strange things happen.The more rules and regulations,The more thieves and robbers.Therefore the sage says:I take no action and people are reformed.I enjoy peace and people become honest.I do nothing and people become rich.I have no desires and people return to the good and simple life. Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
3. Practice non-action.
Work without doing.Taste the tasteless.Magnify the small, increase the few.Reward bitterness with care.See simplicity in the complicated.Achieve greatness in little things.In the universe, the difficult things are done as if they are easy.Great acts are made up of small deeds.The sage does not attempt anything big,And thus achieved greatness.Easy promises make for little trust.Taking things lightly results in great difficulty.Because the sage always confronts difficulties,He never experiences them. Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
4. Peace is easily maintained;
Trouble is easily overcome before it starts.The brittle is easily shattered;The small is easily scattered.Deal with it before it happens.Set things in order before there is confusion.A tree as great as a man’s embrace springs up from a small shoot;A terrace nine stories high begins with a pile of earth;A journey of a thousand miles starts with one footstep.He who acts defeats his own purpose;Try to change it, ruin it.Try to hold it, lose it.The sage does not act, and so is not defeated.He does not grasp and therefore does not lose.People usually fail when they are on the verge of success.So give as much care to the end as to the beginning;Then there will be no failure.Therefore, the sage seeks freedom from desire.He does not collect precious things.He learns not to hold on to ideas.He brings men back to what they have lost.He helps the ten thousand things find their own nature,But refrains from action. Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
5. The good
A good soldier is not violent.A good fighter is not angry.A good winner is not vengefulA good employer is humble.
This is the Virtue of not striving.
This is the ability to deal with people.
Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
6. Paradoxes of more
Too many colors blind the eye.
Too many words deafen the ear.
Too many flavors dull the taste.
Racing and hunting madden the mind.
Precious things lead one astray.
Greed will destroy them.
I have three things to teach
Simplicity, patience, and compassion
Simplicity, patience, and compassion
These three are your greatest treasures.
Simple in actions and thoughts, you return to the source of being.
Patient with both friends and enemies,
You accord with the way things are.
Compassionate toward yourself,
You reconcile all beings in the world. Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
7. Knowledge and humility
Knowing others is wisdom;
Knowing the self is enlightenment.
Mastering others is a strength;
Mastering yourself is true power.
He who knows he has enough is rich.
Perseverance is a sign of willpower.
He who stays where he is enduring.
To die but not to perish is to be eternally present. Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
8. Ridiculous aimless
Stop thinking, and end your problems.
What difference between yes and no?
What difference between success and failure?
Must you value what others value,
Avoid what others avoid
Fight what others fight
Die what others die?
Other people are excited,
as though they were at a parade.
I alone don’t care,
I alone am expressionless,
like an infant before it can smile.
Other people have what they need;
I alone possess nothing.
I alone drift about,
like someone without a home.
I am an idiot, my mind is so empty.
Other people are bright;
I alone am dark.
Other people are sharp;
I alone am dull.
Other people have a purpose;
I alone don’t know.
I drift like a wave on the ocean,
I blow as aimless as the wind.
I am different from ordinary people.
I drink from the Great Mother’s breasts.
9. Embracing Tao, embracing love
Embracing Tao, you become embraced.
Supple, breathing gently, you become reborn.
Clearing your vision, you become clear.
Nurturing your beloved, you become impartial.
Opening your heart, you become accepted.
Accepting the World, you embrace Tao.
Bearing and nurturing,
Creating but not owning,
Giving without demanding,
Guiding without interfering,
This is love. Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
10. Unknown primal
Close your mouth,
block off your senses,
blunt your sharpness,
untie your knots,
soften your glare,
settle your dust.
This is the primal identity. Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
11. Desire and peace
When there is no desire,
All things are at peace.
Hope and fear are both phantoms
That arises from thinking of the self.
When we don’t see the self as self,
What do we have to fear?
Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
12. Paradoxes of in and out, visible and invisible
True words aren’t eloquent;
Eloquent words aren’t true.
Wise men don’t need to prove their point;
Men who need to prove their point aren’t wise.
The Master has no possessions.
The more he does for others,
The happier he is.
The more he gives to others,
The wealthier he is.
He has nothing,
As at the beginning.
He remains as calm at the end
By letting things take their course.
Therefore the Master takes action
You ruined what was almost ripe.
Forcing a project to completion,
Trying to grasp things, you lose them.
Rushing into action, you fail.
Just do your job, then let go.
If you want to accord with the Tao,
Will create nothing that endures.
He who clings to his work
Can’t empower himself.
He who has power over others
Can’t know who he really is.
He who defines himself
13. Non-desire, unlearn, but Tao
Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
Dims his own light.
He who tries to shine
Doesn’t go far.
He who rushes ahead
Doesn’t stand firm.
He who stands on tiptoe
It is a great secret.
However intelligent you are!
In grief and joy, losing and gaining, past and future.
If you don’t understand this, you will get lost,
What is a bad man but a good man’s job?
What is a good man but a bad man’s teacher?
This is called embodying the light.
And doesn’t waste anything.
He is ready to use all situations
And doesn’t reject anyone.
Thus the Master is available to all people
And keeps his mind open to what is.
A good scientist has freed himself from concepts
Lead him wherever it wants.
A good artist lets his intuition
And is not intent upon arriving.
A good traveler has no fixed plans
14. Aimless and purposeless
Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
Look inside your heart.
If you want to know me,
How can you grasp their meaning?
My teachings are older than the world.
And if you try to practice them, you’ll fail.
Yet your intellect will never grasp them,
And easy to put into practice.
My teachings are easy to understand
15. Look inside the heart
Lao Tzu, Tao Te ChingThus has nothing to lose.
What he desires is non-desire;
What he learns is to unlearn.
He simply reminds people
Of who they have always been.
He cares about nothing but the Tao.
Thus he can care for all things.
Not-knowing is true knowledge.
Presuming to know is a disease.
First, realize that you are sick;
Then you can move toward health. \
Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
16. What to improve, what to change?
Do you want to improve the world?
I don’t think it can be done.
The world is sacred.
It can’t be improved.
If you tamper with it, you’ll ruin it.
If you treat it like an object, you’ll lose it.
There is a time for being ahead,
A time for being behind;
A time for being in motion,
A time for being at rest;
A time for being vigorous,
A time for being exhausted;
A time for being safe,
A time for being in danger.
The Master sees things as they are,
without trying to control them.
She lets them go their own way,
And resides at the center of the circle.
A great nation is like a great man
When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
As his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
Therefore the Master
Fulfill her own obligations
And corrects her own mistakes.
She does what she needs to do
And demands nothing of others.
Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
17. Paradoxes of true
True perfection seems imperfect,
Yet it is perfectly itself.
True fullness seems empty,
Yet it is fully present.
True straightness seems crooked.
True wisdom seems foolish.
True art seems artless. Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
REAL CURE LEARNT FROM LAO TZU FOR THE FOUR FACTORS THAT DETERMINE AUTISM, DEPRESSION, ADHD AND ALL HEALTH PROBLEMSThe real cause of human problems: Autism, Depression,, The four causes of human problemsConditioned responses, the world have conditioned All things we have are the results of conditioned responsesThe Lacking of Solvable Major Cause Modern Society leads to the Stress World.Citation:Van Duy Dao. Awaken You Wonderful We (2017).
Videos to watch to awaken you: Awaken You Wonderful We on Amazon
Michael Jackson – Earth Song (Official Video) Kelly Clarkson – Because Of You (VIDEO): Chorus of the good kids that parents do not know
Awaken You Wonderful We
Fighting at school, work: No love – Eminem