A new view of real cause and real cure for diseases, The simple exercises help to warm the hands, self-reduce the pain and headache in just 10 minutes.
|Free eBook Promotion From Wednesday, August 12, 2020, 12:00 AM PDTto Friday, August 14, 2020, 11:59 PM PDTClick to get A new view of real cause and real cure for diseases|
Review of the book: A new view of real cause and real cure for diseases, The simple exercises help to warm the hands, self-reduce the pain and headache in just 10 minutes. Natural techniques that can help to treat: Asthma, Bronchitis, Cold, COPD, Coughing, Difficult breathing, Fever, Flu A , Alzheimer’s diseases, Backache, Dizziness, Eye problems, Headache, Insomnia, Nerve pain, Parkinson, Cancer, Diabetes, Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Hypertension, Hypotension, Hemorrhoid, Gastritis
|· Asthma· Bronchitis· Cold· COPD· Coughing· Difficult breathing· Fever· Flu A||· Alzheimer’s diseases· Backache· Dizziness· Eye problems· Headache· Insomnia· Nerve pain· Parkinson||· Cancer· Diabetes· Fatigue· Fibromyalgia· Hypertension· Hypotension· Hemorrhoid· Gastritis|
1. We will discuss in this book how to self-removing the trigger point and balancing metabolic reactions
The keys to fatigue, backache, headache, leg pain, neurodegenerative diseases, asthma, COPD, flu, fever, flu A, and COVID-19.As a pharmacist and I have using these techniques to help hundreds of patients with these simple techniques, I just want to describe these in the view of science and modern medicine.
2/15 Let’s do the self-diagnosing to see if you have it. Self-checking the health and trigger points
|Self-checking the health and trigger points|
|It is not good if it is higher or lower than normal. It indicates that there are some forgotten health problems.||Checking the blood pressure on both hands several times a day to see if it is normal, low or high|
|Checking glycemia when you hungry, tired, and after eating, drinking sweet juice to see if it is normal.|
|Check the state of the important organs in the stomach.||Just press the thumb on the stomach of people: right upper stomach (liver), Left upper stomach (gastric), and middle-lower stomach (intestine, ovule or prostate), if it pain, there may be block for fluidity|
|Forgotten trigger points along the way will make people have abnormal sensations.||Quick and slight clap on the shoulder, neck, back, lumbar, head, and forehead to see if there are the sensations of pain, piercing, burning, or comfortable.|
|Checking blood circulation to the feet, hands||Check the hands, feet to feel if it warm, and scratch on the feet to feel if there are abnormal feelings|
|Check the blood circulation to the head well or not||Bend and the neck and the back to see if it feels uncomfortable.Close the eyes than sit down and stand up 10 times to see you have the feeling of dizziness or vertigo.Turning the head to the left and to the right to see if it have uncomfortable|
|Check the blood circulation to the eyes||Pressing along the eyebrows to see if there is pain or piercing.|
|Check the health of the lungs||Clapping or quick punching on the chest to see if it is pain, piercing or comfortable feelings.|
|Self-finding any trigger points on the body||Clapping and pressing many points in the body to see if there are abnormal feelings.|
|For respiratory diseases: Quickly and slightly punch on the back or on the chest under which there are the lungs, if there are places that the patients feel hurt, pain, breathlessness, trigger coughing or feel comfortable these are the trigger points. The trigger points I usually find are on the bottom of the lungs. Continuous punching on the site of trigger points, for about 10 minutes each time. Clapping also removes the stiffness or rigidity of the vessels, cells in the lungs which make the blood circulate well and the white blood cells can reach viruses, bacteria. To know how much the vibration of the vessels and cells in the lungs, just quickly punching on the table, and see the vibrations of dust and objects on the table. If we can punch with a quick rhythm, we can make the lungs vibrate most with the little effort.· Do COVID-19, coronavirus, flu virus reveals that too many people have forgotten, untreated problems in systemic cardiovascular? Some of its drugs caused Coughing because the lungs contain lots of veins! Test by slightly punching/clapping on the back and the chest.· 2 simple Qigong exercises help self-healingI. Relaxed deep breathingA simple way to have relaxed deep breathing is:1. Just try to breathe out via mouth or nose gently and slowly and as long as possible, when breathing out, pronounce small voice of OOOO or UUU. By having this small sound, practitioners can have the breathing out longer 2-5 seconds than the breath without small sound. This can make the breath longer, deeper but the practitioners are not tired and do not have to try hard.2. Do not try to breathe in, just breathe in normally. By practicing, the practitioners can have only 6 to 12 breaths in a minute.II. Placing an object on the lower abdomenBefore sleep, place rock or a bottle/tin of water weigh about 0.5kg on the lower abdomen for about 30 minutes, close the eyes, relaxed, and watch the moving of the object, you will easily sleep well. Having a glass of sugar juice or sweet juice if the practitioner is skinny. This will make the hands warmer, sleep well, and feel healthier.|
3/15 Try relaxed deep breathing for 10 minutes
|Try relaxed deep breathing for 10 minutes, then check the warmth of the hands and the glycemia, you will see the impacts of breathing via the mouth deeply and slowly; which is quite similar to the smoker inhale cigarettes. I have done this and let the practitioners do it, the hands become warmer and glycemia may rise a little. Mobilizing stored glucose into the bloodstream makes smokers do not feel hungry much, and do not gain weight while the people quit smoke gain weight, and have more the feeling of hungry.|
On average, people gain 5kg in the year after they stop smoking. Weight gain is a common concern for people who are thinking about quitting smoking, even smoking consume more energy of the body, but the people who smoke do not have much feeling of hunger compared to when they quitting smoke. People quit smoking consume less energy but they have more feelings of hunger and start to gain weight even they are on the same diet. We do know that the feeling of hunger depends on the level of glucose in the bloodstream. When people have a high level of glucose in the body, they do not have the feeling of hungry or tired. But when they have a low level of glucose in the body, they start to feel hungry and tired. Before meals, if we let kids eat candy instead of vegetables, the kids will eat less because the feeling of hunger reduced.
4/15 Two simple Qigong exercises help self-healing
- Insomnia, headache, dizziness, vertigo, floating, Alzheimer’s, chronic fatigue.
- Cold hand and feet, Raynaud, numbness, and tingling in hands and feet, flatulent, dyspepsia indigestion.
- Diabetes, hypertension, hypotension, metabolic disorders, cardiovascular diseases, and varicose veins.
- These also good for:
- Asthma, Sinusitis, rhinitis, blocking nose, faceache seasonal allergy, chronic coughing,
- Pneumonia, tuberculosis, difficult breathing, COPD, chest pain, Shortness of breath, cough with sputum, and chronic respiratory problems.
- Cancer, Organs failure, irritation on the stomach, gastritis, and neurodegenerative Diseases, and Seizures.
5/15 Self-removing the trigger points in the lungs to treat COVID-19, Corona, flu, flu A, cough, asthma, bronchitis, pneumonitis, and COPD
8/15 Finding, removing the trigger points, and balancing metabolism are the keys to help to treat chronic insomnia, dizziness, hypotension, hypertension, nerve pain, chronic illness, eye diseases, vestibular disorder, diabetes, fibromyalgia, Alzheimer’s diseases, flu, fatigue, backache, hemorrhoid, constipation, headache, leg pain, neurodegenerative diseases, asthma, COPD, flu, fever, flu A, and COVID-19.
F. Removing trigger points in the stomach by pulling the knee to the chest and blow the air deeply and slowly
Lie on the floor, place the hand to pull the knee to the chest, during the pulling, blow out slowly and deeply when stopping the breath, loosen the hands for a while then move straight the foot to the floor, when moving the foot, just breath in quickly via the mouth, then repeat with another foot, do this for 5 to 10 minutes. If practitioners feeling tired too soon, try to pronounce small long Ooooo sound when blowing out the air.This exercise help to treat the problems of the organs in the abdominal.Self-checking before and after doing this by pressing the thumb on the stomach of people: right upper stomach (liver), Left upper stomach (gastric), and middle-lower stomach (intestine, ovule or prostate), if it pain, there may be block for fluidity. This will reduce the trigger points in the stomach.
G For varicose veins
Slightly tie the feet by rubber string or elastic crepe then walk on a single step or up the stair for 3 – 10 minutes each time.Slightly rolls the elastic crepe around the calves, tighten a little more around gastrocnemius muscle because of this muscle have a lot of arteries: it will have a strong impact on the arteries and blood circulation when we walk the step. This help activate the blood circulation by making regular press on the veins in the legs while walking on the stair.This also helps to make the blood pressure back to normal, reduce glycemia and boost blood circulation of the whole body.
H. For Insomnia
It is better to remove all trigger points, before sleep Place and object or a bottle/tin of water weight about 0.5kg on the lower abdomen from 10 minutes to 30 minutes, close the eyes, relaxed and watching the moving of the object, you will easily sleep well.I. For eyes problems:Self-checking before and after doing this by and pressing around the eyebrows to see whether or not there is piercing or pain, if yes, there are the trigger points along the vessels that feed the eyes.When the hands are warm, and all the trigger points on the head removed, just clapping all the eyebrows until you feel the sensation of roughness, your eyes will become brighter.
J. For hemorrhoid and constipationKnit the anus 30 to 60 times a minute, do this for 10 minutes. This will make the anus’ muscles and the veins in the anus become stronger which help heal hemorrhoid and constipation.
K. Loading energy, boosting blood circulation for five important organs.Places 2 plates together on the floor. Stand with your feet slightly broader than shoulder-width, then twist the feet to make the toes move closer together, the toes make a V shape. Then bend the knees to make the 2 knees against each other, lower the body part, still keep the back upright, Stretch the arms in front keeping the fingers together then the palms up. Stand like this for 5 to 10 minutes to make the body and the back warm or sweating. In twisting the feet, all muscles are much stretcher than not twisting the feet. This boosts the blood circulation very well, stretching all the muscles very much so that the body will have sweating in just 5 or 10 minutes.This exercise also used to test the health of the muscles of the legs, knees, and hips. If the blood circulation is not well, the practitioners may not stand in 2 minutes.
L. Boost the blood circulation and soften all muscles in hand, neck and shoulder.Losen all the muscle of the hands, flap or swing the hands and fast as possible, for 10 minutes. We can clap on the back of other people, or on the table, chair, in the air, or on trees.When loosening the muscle and flapping the hands, the blood will circulate well, the muscle will be softened, and well-fed.Do this can make the body warm and have sweating, it has a great impact on making ill people stop the fever, reduce the pain and irritation. To the weak people who can not do the other exercise to warm up, the body should do this exercise.
M. For nausea and vomitingTry each or both of these exercises which can help soothe the irritation or forced to vomit the residues in the stomach.· Pulling the knee to the chest and blow the air deeply and slowly for 10 minutes.· Clapping on the skin of the front neck until there is a feeling of roughness.
9/15 Forget medicines, forget modern techniques if cutting the energy source for the cells
What is oxygen in the blood circulation? When we talk about the vital role of oxygen, we forget that the vital role of oxygen is to interact with glucose in the cells catalyzed by many enzymes to generate energy. The main source to generate energy in cells is from glucose, enough glucose is as vital as enough oxygen.A. Cells with metabolic reactions are the basic structure of all tissues and organs
Table: Catabolic reactions
|Substrate + Oxy + Enzyme = Product + H2O + Energy (ATP/heat) + Enzyme|
These are the factors that I withdraw from inorganic reactions, organic reactions, and intercellular metabolic reactions catalyzed by enzymes.
Table: The factors that impact the catabolic reactions in the body
|The factors that impact the catabolic reactions in the body: the cell, the reactions, the environment, and the whole body.|
|Factor 1: Concentration of Enzyme|
|Factor 2: Concentration of Substrate from digested foods|
|Factor 3: Concentration of Oxy|
|Factor 4: Concentration of products|
|Factor 5: Mobility of blood circulation or the mobility of fluid in the cells and around the tissues.|
|Factor 6: The state of the solution: homogeneous or inhomogeneous|
|Factor 7: Temperature: When two reactants are in the same fluid phase, their particles collide to have a reaction. If the reactants are uniformly dispersed in a single homogeneous, then the number of collisions per unit time depends on concentration and temperature.|
|Factor 8: PH of the environment.|
|Factor 9: Effect of Activators or cofactors. Some of the enzymes require certain inorganic metallic cations, like Mg2+, Mn2+, Zn2+, Ca2+, Co2+, Cu2+, Na+, K+, etc., for their optimum activity.|
|Factor 10: Some of the properties in this category are the state of matter, molecular size, bond type, and bond strength.- State of Matter- Bond Type- Bond Strength- Number of Bonds/Molecular Size|
10/15 Hypoglycemia and hypothermia
Glycemia and temperature of specific tissues is crucial for the functions of the tissues, in practice, traditional therapist always feel the cold or low temperature in the pain legs, pain arm, or irritational stomach. It is the signs that abnormal areas temperature links to physical pain. If they check the blood glucose in the finger of the healthy hand and the finger of the tingling hand, they can see that there is a variation of these two numbers. These numbers are not the same even we do at the same time and to the same people. It is because of localized knots can prevent blood circulation.When the body’s ability to thermoregulate becomes hindered and is left untreated, organ failure is imminent. Blood flow will be reduced, leading to ischemia, and, ultimately, multiple organ failures.
Table: The signs and the effects of hypoglycemia
|The signs and the effects of hypoglycemia|
|Sympathetic nervous system||Central nervous system|
|Produced by the counterregulatory hormones||Abnormal thinking, impaired judgment||Difficulty speaking, slurred speech|
|Shakiness, anxiety, nervousness||Nonspecific dysphoria, moodiness, depression, crying, exaggerated concerns||Ataxia, incoordination, sometimes mistaken for drunkenness|
|Palpitations, tachycardia||Feeling of numbness, pins and needles (paresthesia)||Focal or general motor deficit, paralysis, hemiparesis|
|Sweating||Negativism, irritability, belligerence, combativeness, rage||Headache|
|Pallor, coldness, clamminess||Personality change, emotional lability||Stupor, coma, abnormal breathing|
|Dilated pupils (mydriasis)||Fatigue, weakness, apathy, lethargy, daydreaming, sleep||Generalized or focal seizures|
|Hunger, borborygmus||Confusion, memory loss, lightheadedness or dizziness, delirium||Abnormal thinking, impaired judgment|
|Nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort||Staring, glassy look, blurred vision, double vision||Nonspecific dysphoria, moodiness, depression, crying, exaggerated concerns|
|Headache||Flashes of light in the field of vision||Feeling of numbness, pins, and needles (paresthesia)|
|Shakiness, dysphoria. Significant hypoglycemia appears to increase the risk of cardiovascular disease||Automatic behavior, also known as automatism||Negativism, irritability, belligerence, combativeness, rage|
Hypoglycemic symptoms can also occur when one is sleeping. Examples of symptoms during sleep can include damp bed sheets or clothes from perspiration. Having nightmares or the act of crying out can be a sign of hypoglycemia. Once the individual is awake they may feel tired, irritable, or confused and these may be signs of hypoglycemia as well. What if localized hypoglycemia, localized hypotension appears in the brain, and other tissues of the body for years or even the decades? I did record glycemia, temperature, and stiffness of the pain, numbness areas, the recorded results are much different from the normal areas of the same body. And when practitioners take sugar juice with suitable exercise, I did see when the localized glycemia, localized temperature back to normal, most of the pain and numbness disappeared.Long-term effects of hypoglycemia may lead to permanent brain damage. The longterm effects of diabetes show the results that cells, organs, and tissues are under severe degeneration for years. It has been frequently found that those type 1 diabetics found “dead in bed” in the morning after suspected severe hypoglycemia had some underlying coronary pathology that led to an induced fatal heart attack.
Hypoglycemia is also found in many people with hypothermia, as hypothermia, may be a result of hypoglycemia. The distribution of temperature in the body will lead us to know where the cells may suffer hypoglycemia and low temperature. The level of sugar in the blood is like the level of supplying energy for the billions of cells and organs function normally. Body temperature is also maintained by the function of the body cells. The whole body is a big biologic machine that all of the activities of the cells in the body are belong to the energy supplied by the reaction that control by enzymes and these enzymes are very sensitive to the changing of the temperature.
Table: The signs and the effects of hypothermia
|The signs and the effects of hypothermia|
|With sympathetic nervous system excitation.||Mental status changes such as amnesia.||Cold|
|High blood pressure||Slurred speech||Hallucinations|
|Fast heart rate||Decreased reflexes||Inflamed skin|
|Fast respiratory rate||Loss of fine motor skills.||Pulmonary edema|
|Contraction of blood vessels||Mental status changes such as amnesia||Lack of reflexes|
|Increased urine production due to cold||Fixed dilated pupils|
|Mental confusion||Low blood pressure|
|Liver dysfunction may also be present||Physiological systems falter and heart rate, respiratory rate, and blood pressure all decrease.|
|Pulse and respiration rates decrease|
|Fast heart rates: ventricular tachycardia, atrial fibrillation|
The circulatory or the vascular system is an organ system that permits blood to circulate and transport nutrients, oxygen, carbon dioxide, hormones, glucose and blood cells to and from the cells in the body to provide nourishment and help in fighting diseases, stabilize temperature and pH, and maintain homeostasis.The blood pressure is influenced by cardiac output, total peripheral resistance, and arterial stiffness and varies depending on the situation, emotional state, activity, and relative health/disease states. In the short term, blood pressure is regulated by baroreceptors which act via the brain to influence the nervous and endocrine systems. The main purpose is to give the cells enough energy to function well which varies depending on the site, situation, emotional state, activity, and relative health/disease statesBlood pressure that is too low is called hypotension, and pressure that is consistently high is hypertension. In practice, I recorded: healthy people only have the feeling of dizziness or vertigo when they have hypotension or hypoglycemia.
12/15 Let the body to remove trigger points and balance metabolic reactions
Self-healing with right eating, right drinking sugar juice, and doing some of the exercises that can put the body in a good state, the body can self-heal the defects and self-remove trigger points magically. To put the body in a good state, we need to pay attention to the organs in the chest and abdomen which regulate most of the ingredients in the bloodstream.The stomach, a place where digestion, absorption, and elimination has taken place, should be in a good state.- In Vietnam, we are told to put a small blanket across the stomach of the kids during the sleep to make them sleep well and not ill.- In traditional, when people have cold stomach pain, we are told to rub the topical hot medical ointments, drink sweet ginger juice, or massage the stomach.- About laughing: why laughing has good effects on health? Happiness and moving all organs in the stomach. It is like to make all the organs in the stomach upsidedown. If we make the fake laugh, we do not get the result as the real laugh. If we just feel joy but not laughing, we do not get a good impact on health as a real laugh.· These facts and the experience make I think of the vital role of blood circulation in health and chronic illness. Poor blood circulation may come from the blocking points in the vessels or from low blood pressure or low blood glucose. In the body, all the billions of cells of all body systems need the energy to have normal functions; which is mainly generated from metabolizing glucose. When the cells hunger for glucose, it can start to use structure stored glucose or stored lipids or polysaccharides or structure lipid or structure protein. To take stored glucose, the body needs good blood circulation and right body temperature. The people with chronic illness often have hormonal imbalanced – which need glucose as the main source of energy also, and poor blood circulation and disorder of thermoregulation. If we do not stop these disorders, these people may have metabolic disorders or metabolic diseases. The main energy source for the cells is from the catabolism of glucose. So any problem for glycemia and oxygen saturation will make the billions of cells of the body are out of balance.A metabolic disorder can generate free oxygen and free radicals. On the other hand, the immune system is not in a good state because of the hunger for energy may fail in repairing the damage caused by metabolic disorders.In traditional medicine, the pain mainly caused by trigger points, so all alternative therapies like acupressure, dry needle, massage aim to remove trigger points. In the metabolic view, I saw that the trigger points mainly in the muscle which presses the surrounding vessels of blood circulation. The signs of trigger point are pain, numbness, cold, or rigid. Poor blood circulation may make the target cells and target organs hunger for the glucose and poison by the metabolic wastes which are not carried out well by the poor blood circulation.Glycemia, oxygen saturation, and blood pressure are mainly control by heart, vessels, liver, pancreatic, intestine, lungs, and kidneys. Any problems that happen to the heart, vessels, liver, pancreatic, intestine, lungs, or kidneys will make the whole body have the various problems described by syndromes or metabolic diseases. Only oxygen can not create energy, the body does not have stored oxygen we do need breath continuously. To have a good metabolism, the blood needs to supply glucose or substrates for the cells at the optimum levels. Supplying substrate for metabolic reactions depend on the blood circulation to carried stored glucose and stored lipid in the abdominal area.Citation: Van Duy Dao. A new view of real cause and real cure for diseases: The simple exercises help to warm the hands, self-reduce the pain and headache in just 10 minutes. Natural techniques that can help to treat: Asthma, Bronchitis, Cold, COPD, Coughing, Difficult breathing, Fever, Flu A, Alzheimer’s diseases, Backache, Dizziness, Eye problems, Headache, Insomnia, Nerve pain, Parkinson , Cancer, Diabetes, Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Hypertension, Hypotension, Hemorrhoid, Gastritis. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08F4KMJ7P/
15/15 Real practicing:
1. A Level Biology. (n.d.). Factors Affecting Enzyme Activity. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://alevelbiology.co.uk/notes/factors-affecting-enzyme-activity/2. Alina Wo., Bartosz W., Gerard D., Celestyna Mila-K., and Andrzej R. (2007, February 16). The effect of whole-body cryostimulation on lysosomal enzyme activity in kayakers during training. Authors. Authors and affiliations. Original Article. First Online: 16 February 2007. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00421-007-0404-0.3. Andrea Kurz, MD; Daniel I. Sessler, MD; Richard Christensen, BA; Martha Dechert, BA. (n.d.). Heat Balance and Distribution during the Core-Temperature Plateau in Anesthetized Humans. Retrieved July 17, 2019, fromhttps://anesthesiology.pubs.asahq.org/article.aspx?articleid=20292344. Article Navigation. Influence of Dietary Lipid on Lipogenic Enzyme Activities in Coho Salmon, Oncorhynchus kisutch . (Walbaum). Huangsheng Lin Dale R. Romsos Peter I. Tack Gilbert A… Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://academic.oup.com/jn/article-abstract/107/5/846/47690835. Axelrod YK, et al. Crit Care Clin. (2006). Temperature management in acute neurologic disorders. Review article. Department of Neurology. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17239754/?i=6&from=/24365362/related6. Baking Soda Cancer Studies and pH Medicine Published on May 2, 2012. Reference link https://drsircus.com/cancer/cancer-studies-ph-medicine/7. Baking Soda Dos and Don’ts. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/baking-soda-do-dont#18. Benefits and Risks of Drinking Baking Soda in Water! . (2011, June 13). Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://doudyeissa.blogspot.com.es/2011/06/benefits-and-risks-of-drinking-baking.html9. Boldt. (2018, April 30). 33 Surprising Baking Soda Uses & Remedies. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://draxe.com/nutrition/article/baking-soda-uses/10. Catabolism. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catabolism11. Cell_biology. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_biology12. Coenzyme Q10. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coenzyme_Q1013. Colleen Huber. (n.d.). Does the Baking Soda Cancer Treatment aka . (Sodium Bicarbonate) Work? Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://natureworksbest.com/dr-tullio-simoncini-sodium-bicarbonate-cancer-treatment/14. Corinne O’. Osborn. (2017, December 4). Can I Use Baking Soda to Treat Cancer? Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.healthline.com/health/cancer/baking-soda15. Could baking soda improve cancer treatment? Published Thursday 31 May 2018. Reference link https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321970.php16. Cuyamaca College: Biology 230 Human Anatomy17. David Jockers. (2016, September 23). Baking Soda: Cancer Treatment Uses for Prevention and Testing. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/baking-soda-uses-cancer/18. Dimitra K., Ilias V. K., Achilleas M., Sofia K., Alexandra G., and Michael I. K. (2015, January 30). Fever-Range Hyperthermia vs. Hypothermia Effect on Cancer Cell Viability, Proliferation and HSP90 Expression. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4312095/19. Dr Sircus. (2012, May 2). Baking Soda Cancer Studies and pH Medicine. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://drsircus.com/medicine/sodium-bicarbonate-baking-soda/cancer-studies-ph-medicine20. Effect of long-term cold exposure on antioxidant enzyme activities in a small mammal. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S089158490000263X21. Effect of temperature on enzyme activity. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://academic.brooklyn.cuny.edu/biology/bio4fv/page/enz_act.htm22. Ekofi Research. (2018, July 12). There is an enzyme that makes a reaction that normally takes 78 million years occur in 18 milliseconds. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://nitro.ekofi.science/this-enzyme-makes-a-reaction-that-normally-takes-78-million-years-occur-in-18-milliseconds/23. Elevation Of Body Temperature In Disease. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://nyaspubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1749-6632.1964.tb13681.x24. Enzyme Function Dependent On Temperature. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.wilsonssyndrome.com/ebook/body-function-dependent-on-body-temperature/enzyme-function-dependent-on-temperature/25. Enzyme. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enzyme26. Enzymes. (n.d.). In Wikipedia. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.rsc.org/Education/Teachers/Resources/cfb/enzymes.htm27. Eva V. Osilla; Sandeep Sharma. (2019, March 16). Physiology, Temperature Regulation. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK507838/28. Glucose . (n.d.). Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://vi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glucose29. Gomez CR. Handb Clin Neurol. (2014).Disorders of body temperature. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24365362/30. Hector Corsi. (2012,APR 25 ). Baking soda might have potential against cancer. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from http://digitaljournal.com/article/32364531. Hiromi Shinya. The Enzyme Factor. Source Amazon.com
32. Home remedies for life. (2018, April 22). Baking Soda: 12 Benefits, Properties, Dosage And Side Effects. Retrieved July 17, 2019, from https://homeremediesforlife.com/baking